So I bought some Suave poo and con...

glamazon386

I bought the Suave Toasted Honey and Warm Sugar (I think that's what scent it is) poo and con from Walmart yesterday. I've been washing a lot lately since my hair is out of the weave and it's been hot and I didn't want to keep using up my Humectress for cowashing. I tried cowashing with the Suave con this afternoon and I'd have to say at first I HATED IT. :mad: It made my hair feel dry in the shower. It wasn't my beloved Humectress. When I got out the shower and got some of the excess water out I noticed just the relaxed portion of my hair felt dry. Not the new growth. Any one else experience this?

However, on the upside the Suave helped me finally figure out how to make my wash n go look halfway decent. I had been trying all last week to get it to look more curly than wavy. It was looking very wavy stringy and thin. IDK what was different about the Suave but I actually have some loose curlys now. My new growth is also more defined curls. :up: I think I'll try it again. What can it hurt? I only spent $1 and some change.

Yeah, i find that Suave conditioner alone isnt sufficiently moisturing, which is why I had honey and olive oil to my suave milk and honey conditioner. It makes a world of difference.

But anyway, thats wonderful that you found a good conditioner that defines your curls the way you like them. Thats good stuff. :)

KiniKakes said:
Yeah, i find that Suave conditioner alone isnt sufficiently moisturing, which is why I had honey and olive oil to my suave milk and honey conditioner. It makes a world of difference.

But anyway, thats wonderful that you found a good conditioner that defines your curls the way you like them. Thats good stuff. :)

Thanks Kini Kakes! :)

Back