CON poo and con...I LOVE IT!

Neen

I haven't been here in a while ladies...I'm addicted to the OT and ET forum
crazy.gif
but I had to let ya'll know I am loving the CON poo and con.
clap.gif
I used it twice and I was pleasently surprised, although I think they work best in conjunction with each other...I wouldn't use the con with another poo. I washed my hair with the poo, con for about 5 minutes, put in some humectress as a leave in, applied some PM skinny serum, wrapped and air dried. My hair turned out so soft and shiny with not much shedding at all.
smile.gif
I recommend this to all the 4's out there b/c it may be to heavy for the 1-3 hair types.

I love the CON poo and CON conditioner too. And you can't beat the price or availability!

Yup, the no shedding part, that's what keeps me coming back! I have yet to find a shampoo that gives me no shedding, but CON does. I used it yesterday. I clarified with Mizani Puriphying shampoo, followed by CON and Kenra Intensive Emollient. No matter what combination of products I use, I am finding that CON seems to work with it. Haven't tried the conditioner, though, because I am just loving the ones I am using right now! Glad you like it.
smile.gif
You are in good company. It has a lot of fans!

Me too...I attribute CON to much of my hair growh...I have been using it since the age of five( mom told me)...and i continue to use it to this day...to me its a staple for 4a/b's

Back