Suave Naturals Toasted Vanilla & Sugar Conditioner

I might have to try this and maybe go back to my V05 conditioners.... yall are the reason why i'll never be able to pay for college. lol

i bought some toasted vanilla and sugar conditioner yesterday....even though I have wayyy too many conditioners already....i just couldn't pass up the smell or the price!!!

Okay. I was away from home Friday night and wanted to rinse my hair. However, I did not bring any conditioner with me. Well, I stopped at the store and purchased the Vanilla & Sugar. Oh my goodness! The slip was awesome. :eek:

I had to get out of the shower and look in the mirror because I couldnt feel the weight of my hair. I was a bit frightened, so I had to make sure it did not all slip down the drain.

It was so easy to detangle and I let it air dry with no additional products and my hair is still soft and moisturized today!

I will be purchasing this one again. However, I can see where this may make the hair mushy with frequent use. I will make sure I use it after heavy protein treatments. I did not read this thread prior to using it, but it sounded delicious and I did not want to smell like oil or my normal concoctions. :cool:

On my list to try:

Suave Naturals Toasted Vanilla
V05 Champagne kiss
V05 Strawberries n Cream

I have to be good and finish my hello hydration first though. :ohwell:

SophiaRose said:
i tried it, and found it a bit watered down. i switched back to the coconut...

I think this is what gave me the extra slip. Sometimes it is difficult for the conditioner to penetrate throughout my hair unless I section it. With this I dumped it on and it soaked through my hair without a lot of effort on my part.

Back