So I bought "Curlformers" Here are the results.

kimba

I think I just may be in love! :love:I ran out and bought "curlformers" last night. I just felt I wanted to try something new. I made an album. It is in my profile. I don't know how to add it to the thread.

I shampooed with ORS Aloe, DC'd with ORS replenishing Pak. Before I used the curlformers added some V05 frizz control, Organics Hair Mayo ( dime sized amount) and ORS Elastic-i-Tea.

Please let me know what you think. ( or if you have trouble seeing the album.)

Attachments

• curlformers 024.jpg
    curlformers 024.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 94
  • curlformers 026.jpg
    curlformers 026.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 89
  • curlformers 023.jpg
    curlformers 023.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 53
  • curlformers 014.jpg
    curlformers 014.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Well lets see. I was a total loser and didn't go out last night. lol. It took about 20-25 minutes to put them in and then I sat under the dryer for only 30 minutes. They dried quickly because your hair isn't wrapped around its self so it was able to dry super fast. I pin-curled each one as I took them out so that was about another 7 minutes. So all in all a lil over an hour.

I think I just may be in love! :love:I ran out and bought "curlformers" last night. I just felt I wanted to try something new. I made an album. It is in my profile. I don't know how to add it to the thread.

I shampooed with ORS Aloe, DC'd with ORS replenishing Pak. Before I used the curlformers added some V05 frizz control, Organics Hair Mayo ( dime sized amount) and ORS Elastic-i-Tea.

Please let me know what you think. ( or if you have trouble seeing the album.)
Am I missing something, I can't see a link to an album... Are you natural by chance? I'm interested in roller sets...I'm natural, I like the idea of less drying time...

I love my Curlformers! I haven't used them in a while because of the humidity but as soon as it cools down, I'm pulling those babies back out!:grin:

Am I missing something, I can't see a link to an album... Are you natural by chance? I'm interested in roller sets...I'm natural, I like the idea of less drying time...

I'm actually relaxed. But when I was looking on you tube at how to use them, the girl who did the "how to" was natural.

There isn't a link. Just go to my page. ( I think by clicking on my name.)

Thanks Kimba D'oh! I forgot we have albums on here now.

I am definately going to try those, they might be just the thing for me, thanks so much for sharing :up:

You're welcome!

I'm happy they put albums on here. Because I'm not very good with the whole fotki and add links type stuff! lol.

Thanks Kimba D'oh! I forgot we have albums on here now.

I am definately going to try those, they might be just the thing for me, thanks so much for sharing :up:

Hey Fabulosity, I do think that you can get the same result with flexi-rods. I had to use a few on the top because I didn't buy enough of the curlformers. But the curl with the curlformer was a lil more uniform than that of the flexi-rod. Plus you don't have to use end papers or anything!

Thanks for the compliment!

Very very pretty :) Do you think you can get the same results w/ flexirods Kimba?

hi kimba,
how many curlformers did you use, and what size. thanks

Hi Lollyoo,
I bought 3 packs. I should have purchased four though. I used the pink and orange ones I bought 2 long packs and one short. I am going to buy one more long pack. Depending on how much hair you have... the minimum I would buy is four packs. I used about 24. curlformers in all. (ran out and used 2 flexi-rods on top!)

Wow, your hair come out beautiful! You sold me when you said your drying time was shorter - my hair takes a long time to dry. I didn't even know what a curlformer was until I took a look at the website. Were the curlformers difficult at all to use?

Your hair looks good!

I like your big, thick curls! Did you fingercomb, or comb out the curls ?

It looks beautiful, I'm tempted to get some.

Thank you for all the nice comments! I actually didn't style the curls the day I did them because it was raining here in Boston. Then today it was 85 so I pulled a few of them apart just to fill in the parts. I think tomorrow I will style my hair then add a few more pics!

Back