So I bc'd and I'm all natural 4b!!!!

I did it, all my relaxed ends were cut and now all I have is natural 4b hair! I've said goodbye to perms since Jan 07 and now what I have left is the natural hair that's been growing since Jan 07! I'm happy because my hair is more smoother and in better shape than it was when permed. I don't even have breakage that much.

Down below are pics of me after I had washed my hair. I flat ironed it to see just how long it was. You can see more pics in my fotki album! :rolleyes:

1-vi.jpg

2-vi.jpg

Last edited:
HOORAAAAAAY Fabulous, simply fabulous. Congrats on the BC:grin:

edited to remove my dumb question u already answered :)

Thanks for your comments, I'll try and show a pic of it curly! But I plan to go bk to braids soon to allow my hair to continue to grow w/ low manipulation.

That's beautiful SweetMarsh! Your hair looks beautiful. You did a great job flatironing. Did you blowdry your hair first?

That's beautiful SweetMarsh! Your hair looks beautiful. You did a great job flatironing. Did you blowdry your hair first?

I could have blowdryed first but I had tested before that by using the flat iron alone I could still be able to yeild the same results, and I did. Plus my hair is kind of too short for the blowdryer that came w/ the flat iron. Would have taken too much of my time!

PS - Thank you all for your wonderful comments!!!! I appreciate them all!! ;D

Oh you need to post all of your steps and everything you used, your hair looks fab missy!! :up: What kind of iron do you have?

Oh you need to post all of your steps and everything you used, your hair looks fab missy!! :up: What kind of iron do you have?

Haha! I used a babyliss Pro TT flat iron. Bought it in a bundle that came with a hot air brush. Omg, this iron has to beat the Sedu and any other iron I've tried before. It's the best.

I just washed my hair with regular ol' Suave Shampoo & conditioner, used ORS olive oil conditioner, and Infusium 23 leave in. After braided my hair. Once it was fully dry I applied Chi Silk infusion to small strands of hair and flat ironed with the iron! That was all. My hair after was sooo soft and bouncy!

Wow....who needs to relax when they can have natural hair that looks like this! You've got the best of both worlds. I only wish!!! Congrats!!!:grin:

Back