So BF tells you to open your mouth...

HappyMadison

Kanye's Surrogate
So you and your very committed partner are making out. You are talking tongue and saliva (hey, you do not want to think that happens, but it does), like the next stop is upstairs or the kitchen . So then your man, stands up over you and gazes deeply into your eyes and tells you to open your mouth.

At first, you are hesitant; after all, he is standing up over you, but you trust this guy, so you lean your head back. He is still gazing into you eyes intensely as he presses your jaw gently between his hands. He is leaning towards you closer and closer. You close your eyes when all a sudden:

(A) SMACK!

or

(B) SPIT!

What would you do? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?:lachen::lachen:

(Based on an Entertainment Thread post)

Tell him, as I walk out the door, that he clearly does not know me if he thinks either of those things are acceptable to me. Also, I'd have to put some serious thought into the relationship as I'd have to wonder how well I knew him if I didn't see that coming.

Really? A smack or spitting in my mouth while we are heavily making out. Either he wanted the relationship to end or he has serious mental problems.

OP what thread is this based on?

He'd spit once, I'd get him back with some passive aggressive Sh!t. "I'd fix him "a "good" meal and walk out 4good.

If he smacked me, I cant say I wouldnt like it. As long as it was a kinky slap and not a bloody my lip smack

Yes, these are sensual love pats and spittles:lol: They just were unexpected. I did a little reading on it and it appears to be a dominance/ submission practice.

So what if your DH/ SO ASKED permission to dribble a little spittle in your mouth but he promised it tasted like winter mint, any takers? I mean, after all you been French kissing (gross!)

Well, the closest I been is I was entertaining a partner and he accidently drooled in my eye. We just paused for a minute, then went back to business :lol:

Some things cannot be helped sometimes, like passing gas during sex. But I forgot unicorns are non flatulent.

No Kinksters? Not even any Devil's Advocate? What if it tasted like Skittles?
Right!! LOL!! Ain't no one up in here into a little kinky play :lachen:. But he shouldn't do that without being okay'd on it first.
Yes, these are sensual love pats and spittles:lol: They just were unexpected. I did a little reading on it and it appears to be a dominance/ submission practice.

So what if your DH/ SO ASKED permission to dribble a little spittle in your mouth but he promised it tasted like winter mint, any takers? I mean, after all you been French kissing (gross!)

Is it bad that I wasn't surprised that that was what would happen? I know too much about that alternative life :look:. It's totally a BDSM thing, but that should never be pulled on someone without warning. That's just poor etiquette. I'm upfront about what I like, don't like, and am willing to try before I'm intimate with someone, but I know a lot of people aren't actually comfortable talking about sex.

*gags* Yeah, I'll never look at Mos Def the same after I heard about that. I'd rather the smack than spit. *gag* Either way, his life would be in danger.

Right!! LOL!! Ain't no one up in here into a little kinky play :lachen:. But he shouldn't do that without being okay'd on it first.

Is it bad that I wasn't surprised that that was what would happen? I know too much about that alternative life :look:. It's totally a BDSM thing, but that should never be pulled on someone without warning. That's just poor etiquette. I'm upfront about what I like, don't like, and am willing to try before I'm intimate with someone, but I know a lot of people aren't actually comfortable talking about sex.

I'm all about the kinky play. Tie me up, spank me...........but spit in my mouth? NO. Just, NO.

More than likely the two of you would have discussed what you are into sexually before he does this because it's S&M BDSM kinky style and everyone is not into this.

More than likely the two of you would have discussed what you are into sexually before he does this because it's S&M BDSM kinky style and everyone is not into this.

Yes, that needs to be discussed beforehand. Nothing wrong with BDSM, if that's what you like.

open handed or back handed slap?

lmaoo just kidding

nothing on my face--nooo--not happening--stop---do not proceed
spitting you've just forfeited any type of physical touch forever--spitting on me.... at me--around me--etc nahhh boo!!! loll

lotus garden dried up on those two....

Spit grosses me out. Ugh.
Smack would depend... there are levels of that are playful vs. trying to give someone a black eye.

Back