Sister Wives: Jamaican Edition

giphy.gif

I have more of a problem with this though. At least the side women back in the day got their bills paid and their hair did. I remember an elder who I considered ghetto telling me that she would never f on a hungry belly. Her words exactly. I was a teen at the time and I clutched my pearls lol. But she owned a store in a shopping center her married man had bought her. But I so agree with her now.

These younger Jamaicans nowadays need to learn her lesson. The older gen Jamaican men used to “mine” their maties (took care of their side pieces financially). These new Jamaican young men think that as long as they fling the buddy pon the gals them they should be grateful and put up with the misogyny. Despicable:look:

I remember my broke teen brother complaining that he could not get any women because he was broke. He was after one of the younger Marley’s concubines and she told him point blank that he was too poor to even be a f buddy. Her bills were paid and she lived in what I consider a mansion. Just by being a side piece to a b list celebrity.

Now, 20 years later times have change. He is still broke and he has these up town and down town ladies slumming with him and all he has to offer them is his buddy:look:

Plus him in the op ugly as sin!

The end is nigh!

Eh. Polyamory is nothing new. At least they know about each other and nobody is hiding. I actually think this is better than having a matey which is what Jamaican men usually do.

Last edited:
I have more of a problem with this though. At least the side women back in the day got their bills paid and their hair did. I remember an elder who I considered ghetto telling me that she would never f on a hungry belly. Her words exactly. I was a teen at the time and I clutched my pearls lol. But she owned a store in a shopping center her married man had bought her. But I so agree with her now.

These younger Jamaicans nowadays need to learn her lesson. The older gen Jamaican men used to “mine” their maties (took care of their side pieces financially). These new Jamaican young men think that as long as they fling the buddy pon the gals them they should be grateful and put up with the misogyny. Despicable:look:

I remember my broke teen brother complaining that he could not get any women because he was broke. He was after one of the younger Marley’s concubines and she told him point blank that he was too poor to even be a f buddy. Her bills were paid and she lived in what I consider a mansion. Just by being a side piece to a b list celebrity.

Now, 20 years later times have change. He is still broke and he has these up town and down town ladies slumming with him and all he has to offer them is his buddy:look:

Plus him in the op ugly as sin!

The end is nigh!
That generation of women tried to tell us but “we” needed to reinvent the wheel and be fair to men and their whims, now look at the game.

ISSA Disgrace!

Back