Sister needa hairstyle (3 b/c)

Love718

Im 4b and learning how to manage my hair. But my older sis is having issues. She has 3 b/chair. I tell her to do wash and go's bc her hair is fine And her edges are very fragile so i dont think she can do buns or twist. So what hairstyles would you reccomend for her. I dont knw much about wash and go's so how do i help her do it. Her hair shrinks up 90% when its wet and she wants it to be elongated

Help her please i love her but her hair ia looking ratchet right now and i gotta help her lol

What is her routine when doing wash and gos? Also Mahogany Curls on youtube lives in them so you can always look to see if your sister can take anything away from her routine.

I'm have majority 3b/a hair and any $1 dollar gel will elongate the curls. I'm not picky about shampoos/conditioner so the brand, sulfate, nonsulfate doesn't matter. After I wash my hair I towel dry and put some gel/mousse/milky product in and leave it to airdry and it'll pretty much look like my siggy. Without product my hair probably shrinks up 25-30% so it might not be as fine as your sisters but I believe a good gel will do.

Fhrizzball said:
What is her routine when doing wash and gos? Also Mahogany Curls on youtube lives in them so you can always look to see if your sister can take anything away from her routine.

Fhrizzball

My sis so stubborn... I try to explain we have differemt hair so we cant do the same things... But she only does what i do

When i try to get her to do wash and go's her hair is freshly washed... She puts olive oil on her hair then she adds gel or she adds oil then shea moisture enhancing smoothie...

She loves kinky hair in the 4's texture... She want to do twistout but her ends always tangles and i cant get her hair to hold in twist outs or rod sets....

Back