SINCE I JOINED LHCF.........

ccd

I've been experiementing! It's been fun wanna see.....
.check out my new album.... 2-19-04
I also added a few things to my routine...ACV's, more gentle during combouts ( in the shower with my handheld shower head HAS HELP SOOOOO MUCH) and moisturizng my hairline and nape of the neck everyday! (as well as my ends and scalp when needed)
Washing 2x a week instead of 1...and I look forward to the summer when I'll do more conditioning washes.....

Anyone else doing something different these days?

Hey ccd
wave.gif

please stop toying with my emotions. I cannot see ur new album
cry3.gif

GIRLLLL.. it worked and i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE your hair. Esp. the color? What colourshine color did u use?
BTW, your braidout is 2 DIE 4!!!!

I love your hair you are now my new september goal
smile.gif
and i will make it so whats you regime once agin i love your hair
grin.gif

Thanks you so much everyone!!! You all make it possible because you share your goals, accomplishments, heartaches and methods....I really love you guys! Thanks again

CH- i used Tex/Tones Light Brown and did my own highlights (went a little crazy but I'm happy with it) then since i forgot about the bottom part of my hair and I thought it look a bit harsh I put Ginger Colorshine mixed with a touch ( very little) of Brillant Brown and some Clear shine. I think it did enough to bring my two colors together...it was fun and now I'll be extra, extra careful with my hair.

Norma- I basically wash and set my hair now 2 times a week. Rollerset and sit under the dryer. I use a leavein cond. ( Rusk Smoother) and recently started using Lottabody ( I finally realized I had to dilute it so it wouldn't make my hair hard) it keeps the set/curls rather nicely...in other words my hair doesn't fall as fast or get stringy looking (hope that makes sense)

I wrap at night and sleep with a satin scarf.....also I blow out my roots after i take out the rollers....PM me if you want

Beautiful, beautiful hair CCD. The color is lovely. Please share your regime and what products you use.

omygosh i loveeeeee your hair. your braidout looks absolutely gorgeous, did you do it while your hair was wet or dry?? and did you use curling rods on the ends??? and how many braids did you use to get that look??sowwy for all the questions but i gotta know =+)

Thank you ladies...thankuthankuthanku

Well my regular maintainance is roller setting like I stated..i use the grey and some purple in the front. After about 6-7 weeks I start using bigger rollers, for me it helps straighten and flatten out my new growth at that time.

Products:
Sebastian shampoo
Herbal essence Clarifier
Matrix Sleek and Smooth ( after 7 weeks, ITS GREAT for New Growth and HUMIDITY during summer months)

(PS. I also have Salerm sham/con but I have't used them in a while, I've also used Salerm21 leavin)

Deep Conditioners: EVERY time I Shampoo
10 en 1 (4- 5 years)
11 en 1 (more recently)
Keracare Humecto (7 weeks post)
Hollywood Olive oil Cholesteral

Then finally for a final rinse:
Ausiie Slip ( great for detangling)
Nacidit Olive oil or Avocado ( most recent purchase)
various Dominican Conditioners (Lafier Almond Rinse, Aloe)

ACV rinse as well, I use to do this after everything but! i noticed a lingering smell ( that's a nono) so I'll try to do another rinse with Nacidit or Ausssie in the future......I haven't done the ACV lately since I was playing with color.

To rollerset, I always use Rusk Smoother (LOVEitLOVEit) Then I alternate between Lottabody(diluted) or a serum( but I find this takes longer to dry but hair comes out soooo soft and smooth)

Finally, I blow out my roots ( not that much/ and as straight as the salon) I like the body and curl from the roller set. Then I either wrap or clip it up and sleep with a scarf

The Braidout I did, my hair was 75% wet...i put a little mousse, serum ohh and Rusk Smoother( this is a leavin, Sunscreen and detangler...LOVEit) Then I did 6 braids at first then I did 4 braids I put small yellow rollers on the end, I'm going to try perm rods next time. But they worked out fine...hope that helped!!!

Thanks again!!!

kiss.gif
bouncy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How are you guys able to view ccd's album? I don't see the link to her album anywhere

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see either...I thought it was just me.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:
[ QUOTE ]
How are you guys able to view ccd's album? I don't see the link to her album anywhere

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see either...I thought it was just me.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
can't see it either

Back