SINCE I JOINED LHCF.........

CCD, do you have any pics with your hair in the rollers, I have no idea how to roll my hair i.e. the directions the rollers are supposed to go. Also how do you fasten the rollers, do you use, hair pins, clips, or the rollers with the clasps?? TIA

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
I think she removed it from her siggy.

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif
Ah, no fair..

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I got a chance to look at your album earlier. Your hair is very pretty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much

[ QUOTE ]
offthechainliz said:
ccd, I don't even see the link to your album.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took the link off....something happened to the site or my albums, not sure what yet...hmmm.. I'll see

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
CCD - do you mean Rusk Being Smooth Creme?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, It's actually Rusk Sensories (line) Smoother Passionfruit & Aloe leave-in texturizer

thank you girl!!!! Sorry about the technically difficulties yesterday, the website was down so I took the link off....thanks for you encouragments!

Anyone else doing anything differently these days???

I love the color of your hair and the shine! Its absolutely wonderful. I also have been rollersetting my hair for the last 6 weeks and I am getting better and better! The grey rollers are larger than the purple right? I have been using the purple and I like the results with these. Do you use the pronged clips to secure the rollers or the covers that come with the rollers? I think I may have to try this Rusk leave in! I have so many leave ins it is ridiculous. Recently I have just tried using the Infusium 23 ( diluted with water) for my rollerset. I have gotten soft curls instead of the hard ones that I was getting with some of the other setting lotions. Have you experience any shedding when combing out your fresh roller set?

I tried blow drying the roots last week and it turned out very well except I didnt like seeing the breakage accompanied by the process. I tried flat ironing the roots this week with the chi iron plus by Redken smooth down heat treat. Great Results!!

Anyways love your hair girl!

CCD two more questions.
* What is your hair type?
* With your braid outs do you do corn rows, french braids or regular braids?

TIA

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I love the color of your hair and the shine! Its absolutely wonderful. I also have been rollersetting my hair for the last 6 weeks and I am getting better and better! The grey rollers are larger than the purple right? I have been using the purple and I like the results with these. Do you use the pronged clips to secure the rollers or the covers that come with the rollers? I think I may have to try this Rusk leave in! I have so many leave ins it is ridiculous. Recently I have just tried using the Infusium 23 ( diluted with water) for my rollerset. I have gotten soft curls instead of the hard ones that I was getting with some of the other setting lotions. Have you experience any shedding when combing out your fresh roller set?

I tried blow drying the roots last week and it turned out very well except I didnt like seeing the breakage accompanied by the process. I tried flat ironing the roots this week with the chi iron plus by Redken smooth down heat treat. Great Results!!

Anyways love your hair girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much!!! I use the clips ( metal ones not too long though) I don't expeience too much shedding, but definitely some- I'd say 20 hairs or so.....I hate that too, I've tried flat ironing but it's so hard to get to the roots..I definitely like to flat iron if it's going to rain cause my hair stays put...humidity doesn't even effect it
smile.gif

I try not to comb thru my hair the first day...I wrap the second day so the shedding seems to be less after the initial blow out. If you try Rusk let me know what you think...my salon used it on me and I'm hooked! It smells great and it helps during the roller setting part. That use to "kill" me when I saw the hair in my comb, now its nothing, if anything 3-5 strands.

Oh yeah, the grey ones are bigger then the purple....I like these to sizes the best 'cause I like curls and body...the bigger they get the flatter the hair and I do that closer to a touchup.

Thanks again girl ( ps, I saw you hair a few months ago and I was inspired by the color you have. Did you get that done professionally?

Oh, I'm 4a I believe and for the braid outs I did 6 plaits...i can't corn row my hair
ohwell.gif
and I haven't figured out the 2 strand twist yet but I'm working on it
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RoseofLily said:
your hair is pretty. I really like the spiral and the braidout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you
wave.gif

Your hair is nice. I like the color. What did you use to get the streaks?

Hairlove! Thanks for the encouragement...I was a little bummed after she trimmed it 'cause I was very, painfully close to brastrap but it was too late and I hadn't trimmed in a while....hopefully by the summer I'll be closer...

Reginia thanks, I put Textures and Tone's Light Golden Brown, then put Colorshines over it ( ginger, brilliant brown and clear)

Luna...
trampoline.gif
thank you!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
SingingStar12 said:
Your hair length is my next goal! Your hair is soo pretty.
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree .. I can see the pics now !!

It is truly inspirational. It is so good to see pics of relaxed long goals. I originally came here it was the Longhaircareforum. Now it seems it is becoming a natural haircare thing, kinda like nappy natural or Napptural dot com.

sigh.

anyway, it looks great.
smile.gif

Back