Silk Elements Moisturizing Condish made my hair really hard

Has anyone else experienced this? I left it on for 5-7 mins due to I deep condishioned lastnight with a plastic cap because my ends were dry and frizzy. I'm glad I got it on sale at Sally's I'd be really mad if I paid full price for it and got terrible results. Oh well:ohwell:

Yep, this happened to me, too. I didnt like it at all. But I hear that their Mega Cholesterol is the bomb, though.:cool:

this happened to me too. I had to clarifying it out and start over. turned me off and I left it alone.

This is probably the one Silk Elements product that I hate and would not recommend to anyone. I tried it as a pre-poo, rinse out, and deep conditioner, and it did nothing for my hair.

So far the jury is still out on the moisturizing con and the mayo because neither really did anything for my hair. Hair did not feel moisturized at all.

So far I like the Silk Elements leave in.

The Luxury Moisturizng Conditoner did NOTHING for my hair...mainly because it contains mineral oil, and my hair can't take too much mineral oil without feeling like a crappy mess.

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
Has anyone else experienced this? I left it on for 5-7 mins due to I deep condishioned lastnight with a plastic cap because my ends were dry and frizzy. I'm glad I got it on sale at Sally's I'd be really mad if I paid full price for it and got terrible results. Oh well:ohwell:

You can return that baby if you don't like it. If you have your receipt you can get your money back and without a receipt you can exchange it for something else. I love that about Sally's. :D

The Mega Cholesterol works really well and you don't have to dump the whole jar on your head to get it to work, it's really concentrated which is cool. In the long run, I ended up falling out of love with the Mayo, but the Megasilk Leave-In and lye relaxer are my 2 favorite products out of the whole line. :drunk:

I have this and haven't used it yet. I used the poo and I really like it. So I might need to return to Sallys.

:eek:I bought the samples because I heard everyone raving about this.

She stuff left my hair a mess. My hair as tangled and breaking everywhere.

I hate it hate it hate it!

Back