Oh My Goodness Silk Elements Mega Silk Olive Treatment!

Ok Traycee, I love the Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment. I typically use it alone or after a protein conditioner (Aphogee 2 min, Joico K-pak). How can I incorporate the Olive Oil Treatment into my reg. Can they be used interchangeably? So many questions before I run off to Sally's.

Anymore reviews on the green jar?

I currently use the regular one and love it.
**BUMPING**

I just applied the 'green jar' on my head with the 'relaxer method' of application. I'm planning on keeping it in overnight - 24hrs. I'll let you know how it went! My strands are super dry...they really needed some TLC!

I used this two weeks ago, and when it came time to detangle there wasn't a ton of slip, so I added the lustrasilk olive oil cholesterol on top, then used my heat therapy wrap...when I rinsed I had NO and I mean NO breakage. I even bought the other one to try.

My bff who relaxes...I made her play guinea pig when we were at sally's. Told her the ladies here loved it so she should try it...OMG her hair felt like thick, lush silk after using it.

I have both the green and the creme tub. I gave the green tub to my son, I couldn't stand to use it any longer. I LOVE the Creme Tub the ORIginal Silk Elements Megasilk. I have a stock in my cabinet. I absolutely love it.

I have both the green and the creme tub. I gave the green tub to my son, I couldn't stand to use it any longer. I LOVE the Creme Tub the ORIginal Silk Elements Megasilk. I have a stock in my cabinet. I absolutely love it.
Why? What was wrong with the green tub (ND getting nervous) I've had it in my head overnight so far. :perplexed

The creme/tan tub is what I have next on my list!

Update: I rinsed this out yesterday and my hair felt like silk! My coils/curls were so lush, springy and full of moisture. I haven't seen my hair look like this in a long time. This DC just proved to me that I've been using the wrong kinds of "deep conditioners" this whole time.

After it dried, it was still silky feeling. My ends still felt a tad bit dry, but there was def. a difference compared to how it normally feels. I'm optimistic with more DC's w/ this conditioner my hair will be 11-% in no time! I moisturized with Jojoba oil (my first time as I usually use EVCO) and sealed with CD's Mimosa Hair Honey.

I have about 30% of this stuff left (I applied on dry hair and I was heavy handed) so I'll use the remainder on wet hair. Can't wait!!

Back