Showering Together: Yay Or Nah ??

:lol: He's right; I like the water temperature so hot it's almost boiling.

SO complains that the water is too hot but he still hops in the shower when I'm in there. This guy is accurate, they're not sexy, movie scene showers. My SO just likes to follow me everywhere - even into the bathroom.

lol I take showers and baths and DH but I'm so little lol I guess we fit. I want a bigger bathroom for this very reason!

Lawd, I just had a flashback to when I almost jumped out my skin when my dude was watching me shower through the clear liner behind the cloth curtain. Chile Im getting fresh and clean in my own lil world when I look up and see some eyes watching me out the edge of the liner. I dont think Ive ever had a fright like that in my natural born life!! Lolol I was so relieved it was just him that i invited him on in with me. :giggle:

Lawd, I just had a flashback to when I almost jumped out my skin when my dude was watching me shower through the clear liner behind the cloth curtain. Chile Im getting fresh and clean in my own lil world when I look up and see some eyes watching me out the edge of the liner. I dont think Ive ever had a fright like that in my natural born life!! Lolol I was so relieved it was just him that i invited him on in with me. :giggle:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I would have been scared too

Hell naw. DH feet look like I don't know what.

I let him take a bath with me and tried my hardest not to move my foot everytime his touched mine. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but I was dying inside. Smh

This post has me crying laughing!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: It reminds me of my SIL with her dh and his feet. She says his feet are awful. One time when my dh and I spent the night over at their house she was sneaking around trying to pull his socks off real fast so we could see them.:laugh:

But to answer the question, yes dh and I take showers together about 3-5 times a month. Mostly to save time, but we have "fun" in there too at times;)

This post has me crying laughing!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: It reminds me of my SIL with her dh and his feet. She says his feet are awful. One time when my dh and I spent the night over at their house she was sneaking around trying to pull his socks off real fast so we could see them.:laugh:

But to answer the question, yes dh and I take showers together about 3-5 times a month. Mostly to save time, but we have "fun" in there too at times;)

Girl lol. DH is beyond a pedi. Ming and nem wouldn't touch those feet.

I made him go to the podiatrist a couple times because I know they can make your feet like new. But you have to continue to go and he doesn't. Oh well.

My friend told me to be a good wife and do his feet. Girl I almost
giphy.gif

Girl lol. DH is beyond a pedi. Ming and nem wouldn't touch those feet.

I made him go to the podiatrist a couple times because I know they can make your feet like new. But you have to continue to go and he doesn't. Oh well.

My friend told me to be a good wife and do his feet. Girl I almost
giphy.gif

This entire post with the gif is too much :lachen::lachen::lachen:My SIL hasn't suggested any solutions to her dh's feet. I know my dh saw his feet one time while we were at the water park at King's Dominion. He confirmed that they are awful. He said the day he saw them they were having too much fun and he kept silent to keep the fun going.

I didn't watch the video but I like showering together. I like when they wash my hair (head?). *dreamy sigh*

Exactly :lol: like wtf yall are trying to get clean. That's not sexy lol

And idk about anyone else, but I lose my natural lubrication from water. So no sex will be had anyway. So why are we both in here? Get out lol

I once tried to have sex in the tub. My vagina said haha ***** no. Smh lol

That happens to me in the pool, OMG! It puts a storefront gate in front of the entrance! No ma'am, land only. SO thought I was kidding until I almost broke his penis. :look: :lachen:

I came running in here @okange76 wondering how fast it had progressed between you and the guy. Still sending lots of good vibes.

I cannot get clean like I like with a man in the shower. Continuously complaining that the water is too hot,tryna get it in while all I am trying to do is get clean...nah man. I like to go in when we are both clean for foreplay but not to actually get clean.

Thanks for the good vibes but he's still a non starter. Too passive for me and I don't chase men. If he wants me, he'll have to wake up otherwise I'm living life and having fun.

I came running in here @okange76 wondering how fast it had progressed between you and the guy. Still sending lots of good vibes.

I cannot get clean like I like with a man in the shower. Continuously complaining that the water is too hot,tryna get it in while all I am trying to do is get clean...nah man. I like to go in when we are both clean for foreplay but not to actually get clean.

Back