Shouting out Babygurl!!!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Babygurl,

Girl I just checked out your album, your hair looks amazing. You mean to tell me that you retained that length and thickness by wearing your hair in buns constantly? My hair isn't long enough yet to wear in a bun by itself. This gives me more inspiration to take my ends up and out of the air. When I've bunned my hair in the past sometimes I think that I get breakage on the ends, but maybe it's because I don't add enough moisture to my ends, I'm not sure or maybe I don't put them up properly.

Give me some tips gurl ;) .

So worthy of a shout out she is RabiaElaine...

my hair twin...my hair inspiration.....

my Aries brethren....

*Applause, simply beautiful*

:notworthy :notworthy :weird:

:sekret: Now yall know I'm shy!! LOL Thanks so much for the shout RabiaElaine I really wasnt expecting it, it was a pleasant surprise but I really appreciate it!! Thanks so much!

P.S. Im a BIG fan of your phony pony but I cant do that bun with the clip and make it look right to save my life!

Yep thats pretty much all I did to it, no heat, deep conditioning and wearing buns. Im a big bun advocate because it worked for me and kept me from having to trim my progress!
As far as your previous breakage from buns, I can only suggest making sure your ends are very moisturized before bunning. I always use oil to seal moisture. Also try the baggie method, its great for getting rid of frizzy ends!

Mona you already know...but thank u too girlie!! Aries 4 life!

Last edited:
Babygurl said:
:sekret: Now yall know I'm shy!! LOL Thanks so much for the shout RabiaElaine I really wasnt expecting it, it was a pleasant surprise but I really appreciate it!! Thanks so much!

P.S. Im a BIG fan of your phony pony but I cant do that bun with the clip and make it look right to save my life!

Yep thats pretty much all I did to it, no heat, deep conditioning and wearing buns. Im a big bun advocate because it worked for me and kept me from having to trim my progress!
As far as your previous breakage from buns, I can only suggest making sure your ends are very moisturized before bunning. I always use oil to seal moisture. Also try the baggie method, its great for getting rid of frizzy ends!

Babygurl, you are welcome. Thank you so much for sharing your pics and knowledge. You get added to my list of hair goddesses :notworthy that I look to for encouragement.

As for my phony pony bun, I'm sure you can do one. You just have to twist one side at time in the up and over the clip direction, and pin as you go. Try to make the twist as neat and smooth as possible. I really do need to put up pictures of the steps. Bad me :( .

Thanks again, you are an inspiration!

Babygurl said:

NLpictoSS0.gif
:weird:

Back