SHOUT OUT to SweetAKA!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you grow girl!!!!!

With the grace of God you can do all things through Christ!!!!!!!

That's some great growth!
2.gif
Your hair looks great, too! :Rose: :clap: :Rose: :clap: :Rose:

Great progress!!! So pretty, silky and healthy!!! This reminds me that I need to step my "hair-game" up! :D I want my hair to look cute too. :)

SweetAKA said:
I buy them from Sally's. They come in the little tubes, I think they are $.79 a piece. So I bought like 8 of them and emptied them into a bottle and poured a little bit of lavender oil in with it. It smells great, and really feels good on my scalp.
Great growth--Congrats

sweet lady and pink and green:

You should be able to get jojoba oil at any health food store (already in its own bottle). Sweet lady you may be paying way more than you should be for 89 cents per tube. Jojoba is expensive as it is. See what you can find at any health food store. Online is an option too.

ftballwidow said:
Great growth--Congrats

sweet lady and pink and green:

You should be able to get jojoba oil at any health food store (already in its own bottle). Sweet lady you may be paying way more than you should be for 89 cents per tube. Jojoba is expensive as it is. See what you can find at any health food store. Online is an option too.

Thanks a lot, since I dont use the oil that much it pretty much just sits until my weekly washes. So whenever I'm out shopping I try to find it and buy some just to stock up on it. Most of the places I have been have sold the oil for no less than $.89, so I'll have to check into one of health food places to see what they have.

Everyone, thanks for the encouraging words. You guys dont know how good it is to hear it.

What is your daily regimen? I think the one you listed was for your weekly washes? I'm always curious to know what relaxed and flat-ironed ladies are using on their hair nightly and daily.

PS Your hair looks really good and healthy. Way to go!

Cayenne0622 said:
What is your daily regimen? I think the one you listed was for your weekly washes? I'm always curious to know what relaxed and flat-ironed ladies are using on their hair nightly and daily.

PS Your hair looks really good and healthy. Way to go!

I wrap my hair each night, and most of the time I do not add anything to it except for the bodifying spray by Mizani. Maybe by the middle of the week I will put a little T-Tree oil on it, and that's about it. I sleep with it wrapped each night and brush it down with a wide tooth comb (pretty much my shower comb)

Thanks for the compliments gals.......:)

Congrats on your hair growth and the obstacles that you have overcome. You are definitely an inspiration.

S..K..Double E..W..Double E!! Skee Wee my Sorors, Skee Wee!!!!

Back