Shout out to Lilamae!

luvmesumhair

For introducing (well to me at least) Dr. Joyce Williams Hair Food! I do not know how many of you if any use this but I LOVE the way it makes my hair and scalp feel after washing! I just put it on my hair and scalp (I just got my "Roots Only" applicator today and WILL be using this to apply it to my scalp) and I am in heaven! It feels so good that I am not even really concerned if it gives me a lot of growth as it claims. I just love the way it feels! :lachen:

Thanks for your post about the Hair Food Lilamae!:yep:

OH, DO any of you have/use this?

roots_only_hair_coloring_tool-150-150.jpg
+
11994534557842074159341.gif
= :grin::yep:

OMG, I just brought this yesterday and applied it for the first time.

My scalp was in heaven. I like anything that gives me that nice cooling effect on my scalp so this product will def be a keeper for me:yep:

Question to anyone who can answer: Is it okay to just use it on the scalp daily without shampooing before hand?

OMG! i'm so glad you guys got this stuff and thanks so much for the shout out. don't you just love the way this stuff feels on your scalp:drunk:

Now you can see why I searched and searched for it for the past 8 years!
( i got it from a stylist in DC while at HU, came back to cali and could not find it mainly because i could not remember the name:sad:)

I put mine in a spray bottle and i spray it on my scalp after i wash. THE BEST TINGLING SENSATION A GIRL COULD ASK FOR ( well, almost:lachen:)

anyways, I am soooo glad you guys can add to my testimony. as YES! it does make the hair grow faster, at least it did for me. Its a Fabulous scalp stimulator:yep: ( awesome ingridients):spinning:

OMG, I just brought this yesterday and applied it for the first time.

My scalp was in heaven. I like anything that gives me that nice cooling effect on my scalp so this product will def be a keeper for me:yep:

Question to anyone who can answer: Is it okay to just use it on the scalp daily without shampooing before hand?[/quote]

i was wondering the same thing for a while, hec then i just started doing it! Not everyday but on my scalp on non wash days . I dont see where there would be a problem. But you don't want build up so just monitor that aspect of it. Otherwise..spray away!

i ordered the BIG bottle of this stuff and it did not come with a spray cap so i just put it in a small spray bottle. I'll have to post the link of where i got it...it's a different site than from the link of the previous poster

I was searching for my previous thread where i posted them cuz i didn't feel like typing them all out:nono:.. gimme one second, k?

I beat you to it:drunk:

About 8 years ago I ran into a stylist in DC who got my hair in the best shape ever ( D'wan, Miraculous hair Design) Anyways she introduced me to this hair care line called Joyce Williams. I bought some leave in called Hair Food. I absolutely loved it. I made my scalp feel super tingly and fresh. I felt like my hair was growing as soon as I applied it!!

Long story short after moving back to Cali in 2000 I struggled with my hair and ran out of the two bottles of this stuff i had. My hair definately did not grow as fast after. I searched and searched the internet and I finally found this stuff. I use it after I wash 4 times per week and it is AMAZING:spinning::drunk::drunk:

The bottle says that it provides noticable hair growth...I'd have to agree.

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE.

If i know y'all well euf you'll want to know the ingredients..i ain't gonna list them all..but here are a few:water, aloe vera extract, witch hazel, nettle extract, sea kelp extract, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, wheat germ oil, panthenol, hydrolized soy protein, propylene glycol ,caramel and like 5 other ingredients That i don't feel like spelling out.

This stuff is the shizal!!!:yep:

( I would post a pic but i'm not sure how)

I found myself wondering if I could apply it to my scalp daily too because I LOVE :lick: the way my scalp feels after. probably every other day I may try it. Since I brought the roots only applicator, I would not have to manipulate my hair so much to get it to my scalp daily.

I am using this in conjunction with my AAA experiment.:yep:

LOVE IT!

I found myself wondering if I could apply it to my scalp daily too because I LOVE :lick: the way my scalp feels after. probably every other day I may try it. Since I brought the roots only applicator, I would not have to manipulate my hair so much to get it to my scalp daily.

I am using this in conjunction with my AAA experiment.:yep:

LOVE IT!

Yep, that's what I am gonna do also:yep:

That in conjuncture with my MN regimen should have my hair knee length before the year is over:look:

I gotta applaud Lilamae as well! I LOVE THE HAIR FOOD!!!!! :clapping:

I didn't use this on my hair for tonight's condition wash. I put the contents in one of my applicator bottles and used it on my scalp only. Boy is my scalp tingling!!!!!!!!!!:yep::yep::yep::yep:

I gotta applaud Lilamae as well! I LOVE THE HAIR FOOD!!!!! :clapping:

I didn't use this on my hair for tonight's condition wash. I put the contents in one of my applicator bottles and used it on my scalp only. Boy is my scalp tingling!!!!!!!!!!:yep::yep::yep::yep:

doesn't it feel great! Where did you order yours from? I'm so upset becuz i ordered mine last week from an online bss and they sent me someone elses order:nono: now i am still waiting for my hair food!

I have a local BSS that sell Joyce Williams Products.
I am going to look for this leave-in my next visit and hope I can get it half price because I already have so many leave-in I dont want to pay $25 for another one.

doesn't it feel great! Where did you order yours from? I'm so upset becuz i ordered mine last week from an online bss and they sent me someone elses order:nono: now i am still waiting for my hair food!

http://shop.runiquebeautysupply.com/...8&productId=81

This is where I ordered it. Yes, it's expensive but I can't find anywhere else that sells this. I'm still looking. I can't believe it's so expensive. I live in the D.C. area. I know you used to go to somewhere here that uses it. Is that stylist still around?

Back