Shout-out to excellent hair: DLewis!

Me too. DLewis is one of my fav hair Queens of LHCF. I've been following her threads since 2006. She always has good techniques, advice and insight.

Owwww thank you ladies.:blush: I can tell you ladies have been around awhile because I don't post over here in the hair forum very much.:giggle: Thank you again, this has made my not so great day.

Let me know how your hair does.

Owwww thank you ladies.:blush: I can tell you ladies have been around awhile because I don't post over here in the hair forum very much.:giggle: Thank you again, this has made my not so great day.

Let me know how your hair does.

Your album/blog is amazing! You really have some beautiful styles and a gorgeous head of hair!!!:grin:

I agree. Not just hair but she seems to strive for excellence in every aspect of her life. Now that's what i'm talking about!

Another Dlewis fan checking in! I haven't had any success with coconut oil or shea butter so after reading about her adventures with ghee, so I started using it instead in my caramel recipe and when I need serious moisture. It's one of my staples now. Thanks Dlewis!

DL, you are a CLASSY jack of all trades, with a beautiful head of hair:giggle:
You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for being who you are.

Be Bless!

Last edited:
Back