Shout out to Ambitious1013: i luv ur hair

sexy c

I love ur hair I think u have made a lot of progress. I'm at the length u r at March 06. I hope to be shoulder length in december. Keep growing girl u are one of my hair idols:) :) :) :)

i lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb her hair...plus(no homo) she is so beautiful...kinda favors the Mowry sisters:)

scarcity21 said:
i lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb her hair...plus(no homo) she is so beautiful...kinda favors the Mowry sisters:)

She is very beautiful and that hair color is to die for.

i haven't been around for a while & when I saw her progress I almost died!! :clapping: gorgeous..the color everything looks real nice and very impressive.

she knows that i admire her hair already!!;)

OKAY, While we are shouting people out can I please give a shout out to
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=1409

Michelle3147...her hair is gorgeous! I mean, her hair looks just like Macherieamors hair except she's brastrap. I mean gorgeous hair. :eek: :eek:

Sorry to blow up your spot Michelle but you soooooooooo derserve it.

Last edited:
I love Ambi!! Very sweet and her hair is incredible. I can't figure out how you ladies are retaining both length and fullness. My hair has been acting a fool. It went from massive shedding to light shedding but then the breakage kicked and has not stopped so I have to keep trimming to keep from having long thin hair vs short healthy hair. I'm so jealous.;)

i admit, i'm one of her hair stalkers. She has some great growth and retention and i've incorporated some of the products she uses in my regimen

Aww! Thank you so much ladies! I just got back from out of town and I am trying to catch up on what I missed. :lol: I truly did not expect this! I appreciate all of the kind words that all of you said. Your encouragement truly helps!!!!!
It was mentioned that I look like someone. If my face is shown somewhere, please let me know. I had no idea that it was because all this time I thought I was :sekret:

THANKS AGAIN LHCF LADIES!!!!!! :D

Ambitious1013 said:
Aww! Thank you so much ladies! I just got back from out of town and I am trying to catch up on what I missed. :lol: I truly did not expect this! I appreciate all of the kind words that all of you said. Your encouragement truly helps!!!!!
It was mentioned that I look like someone. If my face is shown somewhere, please let me know. I had no idea that it was because all this time I thought I was :sekret:

THANKS AGAIN LHCF LADIES!!!!!! :D

My bad...i had ur s/n mixed with so1913....but wow...ur progress is AMAZING!:lol:

Back