Hey Adrienne! I got sumthin' to tell ya'.....

Re: Hey Adrienne! I got sumthin\' to tell ya\'.....

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!

lately my hair is looking like straw. i'm gonna have to rethink this wearing it down more often thang. my ends are suffering.

also, because of the weight, it won't really hold any kind of style. i was thinking of getting bangs. nothing drastic, just maybe chin length vs. where they are now (nipple length). what do yall think? i'll probably regret it later huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about cutting *GASP* your hair into long layers? That way you can retain the length but still have a style. I'm not really a big fan of bangs on women with extremely long hair.

Tebby

Don't do it, Adrienne! It may look nice in the beginning, but after a while you may start to wish you'd never done it.
whip.gif

Cut bangs? I think not.
naughty.gif
You're the LHCF poster child, so just go 'head on and grow that hair.

well, it already looks like layers because of the shape of my head. i've changed my mind about the bangs for now though because i might have a problem doing the bun/ponytail thing if i cut it. i wish the top would hold a little curl so the front would do more than just hang in my face. BUT i guess there are worse problems to have. ya know?
look.gif

You may not want to go with the bangs. If you're going to cut a section of your hair, keep the shortest length at shoulder length because the body will try to compensate for the difference by shortening the rest of the hair (extra fallout).
perplexed.gif

Back