Should you get in the front or he get in the front?

Lilmama1011

Scenario: You and your SO gets picked up by his male friend and goes to get in the car, should he get in the front because it is his friend and because his friend is a male or should you get in the front and he be a gentlemen? Because it can go both ways

Whenever I am with two men the non-driver gets in the back.

ETA: Sorry, I read this wrong. I don't mind if SO sits up front with his friend. Generally, the friend does not mind if he and I sit together in the back.

Last edited:
I would opt to get in the back seat and DH sit in the front with his friend. It's just more comfortable for me that way.

I would go with that but nowadays drivers be saying they don't want to be a cab driver so someone get in the front

He would be in the front.

Now if SO was picking up the friend in his car, and I was there, friend gets back seat.

I generally let men have the front seat as I'm rather petite and am able to be comfortable in the back.

If it's his friend driving, he can sit in the front. If it's my friend driving, I sit in the front. Just so the friends can talk more easily. Some other situation, it really doesn't matter, whoever feels like sitting wherever. I don't mind the back, especially if I'm the smaller person, which I often am.

Back