Should you get ALL new underwear when moving from one relationship to the next?

Hmm, maybe its because he is older and latin. Because he also couldn't quite understand why I would get dressed up and still wear tight jeans when he wasn't around. I was like because I dressed like this before i met you and I like it. He felt that when you get past a certain point in a relationship you don't put yourself out there like you did when you were single.

hmmmmmmmmmm...........things to discuss with him.

Thanks Ladies!

I don't care if that man was Barney The Clown......unless he's trying to make you his wife he shouldn't have no say so on YOUR wardrobe, bedroom or otherwise!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Girl your man is pissing me off.....let me get outta this thread. :rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I wouldn't throw out anything.....Yall know how much a teddy at vickies cost :rolleyes:
For real though. And I used to collect lingerie, regardless of whether I had a man or not. Sometimes I feel guilty recycling certain outfits when I know what happened in 'em with the last dude. I keep the outfit, but maybe buy a couple of new ones for my current boo.;)

Unless you told him specifically, the pink one was for Rico, the black one was for Tyrone, and the little edible number was for Raheem, I don't see why he's trippin.

If it were me, I'd tell him to miss me with that bullcrap. Watch him girl...he sound like a looney toon on the slow creep.:ohwell:

Last edited:
Me, I say no, unless it's something you want to do for yourself.

Plus, I was just thinking, if I happened to start up a relationship right now, how would my man know what underwear I "might" have worn in the past for a previous boyfriend versus stuff I've never worn before for a man? I mean, how does he know what you wore or didn't wear?

I've bought some sexy lingerie/underwear just on my own (like the limited edition Victoria's Secret stuff) and thought to myself that it would be nice to wear in the future for a man when I got one. So really, how does your SO know what you have or have not worn and for whom?

It just sounds too controlling to me. And I haven't been in a lot of longterm relationships, but I've never had a man make that statement or heard men just talking in general about it.

(And you still never said if he felt the same way about his OWN underwear.... ;))

Ok, he said he would throw out all his boxers if I asked him too. He said he found some for 2 dollars so replacing them wouldn't be a problem.

He said the thought of me running around in pretty pants that someone else was mixing juices with me in just bothers him, but its a territorial thing. It's like if they are tainted. I was like damn, so am I tainted:lachen:.

He said no there is a difference.

Watch him girl...he sound like a looney toon on the slow creep.:ohwell:[/quote]

LOL, I'm dying:lachen:. He is really not a total a$$ most of the time. Like I said he didn't demand it, he just suggested it because he didn't think I needed to keep them. He said he dated more conservative women before me, so I think he doesn't understand why I do what I do. He has no problem with me going to the club with my friends, or me having male friends. As far as the clothes go, he said by dressing a certain way it's as if you want to attract attention, and if you are in a loving relationship you shouldn't need to look for that attention.

I had already gotten rid of the nightgowns, I only had a handful so it wasn't a big loss. I didn't go out and buy new ones either. I'll keep the rest of my underwear and tell him to just deal with it.

Back