should we really be measuring hair from the BACK?

thanks ladies. i understand what ur saying. To measure length, i suppose i can use any point, as long as it's consistent.

hair4fromheaven here's the back pic.

it's kind of deceiving cause when i bring the hair to the front it looks much shorter

All joking aside, Yes, using any point that feels right to you and being consistent is the way to go. When you are happy with your length check then you can be free of trying to meet other peoples requirements. So claim APL when you think it is right for you.

I mean there's measurement for the hair boards and then there is overall look. The overall look of my hair is between bra strap and mid back but the tail is WL. For the board challenges I call WL but I'll feel truly WL when the majority of my hair gets there. WL vs full WL. I mean other non forum people are making generations like long, medium, or short hair.

thanks ladies. i understand what ur saying. To measure length, i suppose i can use any point, as long as it's consistent.

it's kind of deceiving cause when i bring the hair to the front it looks much shorter

Uhmm...deceiving whom?

When you bring hair to the front from the back it travels forward first before coming down? Believe it or not, both lines below are exactly the same length, but see where they fall on the person's body.

LengthCheck1-vi.jpg

So quit over-thinking it @Spongebob and enjoy your progress before I sic some scientists on you to come and break it down for you pointing out how the 7th vertebra's location relative the medulla oblangata's location is Δεν ξέρω τι! Βασικά πολλά πράγματα σύγχυση κανείς δεν καταλαβαίνει. Στη συνέχεια Nonie θα αρχίσουν να μας κουράσω με τις εικόνες. Παρακαλώ όχι! :whyme:

Chile BYE you betta claim apl... If this straightened pic is you flipping it over your shoulder it's not going to look as long as it is... You look apl in both pics now gone somewhere and jump on the cover of a hair magazine and call it a day before the hair police take you to the lhcf crazy place and diagnose you with hairexia

Back