She likes him but he likes you (or vice versa)...

nappystorm

I have two friends, Bobbie and Whitney. I've been friends with both ladies for over 10 years. Whitney has a cousin, James. I've met James a few times over the years but we've mostly just spoke and K.I.M. James is "meh" in the looks department but he has other attributes and he's definitely not someone I would turn away.

Anyhoo, Whitney's dad was very ill and on life support. The family decided to let him go so I came to the hospital to show support. James was there. I suspected James had a little thing for me but with all the drama going on, I pushed it out of my mind. Bobbie showed up after work to check on Whitney and show support. Later in the day, James' name came up somehow. Bobbie commented on how good James look and how she would like to :lick: :over18:

Whitney just laughed and said that James had a girlfriend. He brought the gf to the funeral and she seemed nice:yep: Well, James broke up with his gf recently and now he's pursuing me.

It seems like all the guys I like go after my friends and all the guys my friends like go after me :wallbash: Thoughts?

Hmmm. When she commented about how he look, I would have done the same thing. Have they ever talked before or anything? If not then he is fair game.

Hmmm. When she commented about how he look, I would have done the same thing. Have they ever talked before or anything? If not then he is fair game.
I think it was her first time meeting him face to face. I think they knew "of" each other because of Whitney though.

How much does she like James? If she's not that into him I would go ahead 'bout yo business.

I
Whitney just laughed and said that James had a girlfriend. He brought the gf to the funeral and she seemed nice:yep: Well, James broke up with his gf recently and now he's pursuing me.
Just recently broke up with GF........................I smell a rebound.

I would tell my friend upfront when we talk that he's pursuing me and see what her feelings are. Seeing as how she's only met him once I don't think it will be too big of a deal.

I am not gonna lie, reading the story, I thought Bobbie was a dude. I was like this is getting twisted:lol:.

Anyhoo, I have noticed that in the past with some relationships with women. I even know friends of friends who all slept with the same men:perplexed

Back