Sex Appointments

cottoncoily

How far would you travel for a coloring appointment? 5 min? 30 min? Out of state? Across seas? Does it depend on who's paying? Does it depend on how good the relations are? Does it depend on the seriousness of the relationship? Do you require men to come to you all the time?

Any and all answers welcomed

If it's local, probably no more than 25 minutes. I'm lazy.
If I was already out of state and that's where the peen was, fine. But I wouldn't be taking planes for that, not that serious to me.
How good the relations are matter and unfortunately at this stage of my life, only real emotions make it good (the intangibles).
If I'm in a relationship, I'm assuming all of the above is good.
I do not require men to come to me all the time. I prefer their place most of the time.

Soooo....what's the background story teehee?

How far would you travel for a coloring appointment? 5 min? 30 min? Out of state? Across seas? Does it depend on who's paying? Does it depend on how good the relations are? Does it depend on the seriousness of the relationship? Do you require men to come to you all the time?

Any and all answers welcomed
In my younger days I traveled across state line for quality coloring but baseline for satisfaction had already been set. These days I'm not traveling too far for regular but I'd go to Philly before the Bronx. If I'm stuck in car might as well be across state lines.

Need more info before I can chime in on whether or not your situation is exception. Is he an almost you trying to reconnect with or something new and untested? Details matter.

I met a guy in NY, a friend of my sister's husband. It's in the beginning stages and it honestly may not amount to anything but I don't plan on being back to NY until the summer. I just wish I could see him before next summer but don't want to be that girl. I was in a similar situation previously with a guy from Florida and I felt silly visiting even though I only went once not specifically to see him as I had other plans in the city. In both cases the sex was immaculate. One was Jamaican and the one in NY is Haitian. I know deep down not to travel so far for peen even though it's a wasteland where I'm staying but I would be lying if I said I didn't toy with the idea. I think I'll just wait it out and see how we progress.

Slow down. Doesn't matter where you live if he's interested in pursuing something (long term or just physical) HE will make his way to where you are. Don't you dare start making excuses to come here. Only after he's put in some time and some miles do you think about changing plans and offer to come see him.

Find and read that thread about Carribbean men. They'll have you speaking in tongues if you're not used to the slow whine.

Slow down. Doesn't matter where you live if he's interested in pursuing something (long term or just physical) HE will make his way to where you are. Don't you dare start making excuses to come here. Only after he's put in some time and some miles do you think about changing plans and offer to come see him.

Find and read that thread about Carribbean men. They'll have you speaking in tongues if you're not used to the slow whine.

My body was not ready! Searching for it now

Edit: Can't find the thread :( but I'll keep looking

Last edited:
It's still in the beginning stages. Within the first month type of beginning. How long should I wait before I bring up wanting to see him?

Other people can handle different approach this advice is for this situation.

This can go either way but don't let one session have you setting precedence for standards you are not willing to stick with. Be honest with yourself. If you're looking for something long term, don't let new new have rush into something casual and long distance out of lonliness. Once you are honest about what you want then you can evaluate whether he's coming at you correctly.

So what do you want?

If he's not making moves to see you based on your level of interest then chalk it up as a good memory to keep you warm and keep it moving. Or leave him in option rotation and start dating locally. You're too open to take any gladiator advice. Unless you only want him for coloring use this time to get to know him. Ask those questions you wouldn't if you were in his face and distracted because you're thinking about the next portrait session. I mean real conversations not "wyd" texts and liking on Fb. Everyone isn't cut out for long distance.

I deliberately didn't give you a timeline because there isn't any one set of rules. You could both be on same page and be married next year this time or you could get so caught up you don't see he's making moves with someone else locally while sowing his last oats with you. Set your rules and let his actions determine whether you engage or not.

If you're on team give a broke brother a chance then go on and pay for everything to see him but I'm not going to cosign that.

A FWB: Prolly only within the same borough LOL

Someone I'm dating/in a relationship with: it depends. Within the same city/metro area is cool with me

My new FWB is a 7 minute Uber/car ride away; you don't even need to get on the highway to get to him. I'm enjoying it now definitely, plus the crayon is of great quality :yep:

Just an update on the situation. We're still talking and he turned out to be more than "an appointment". I'm actually moving closer to him so we'll see what happens. He's been very responsive and vocal about how he feels about me but we're taking it slow. I'm excited about the prospect of us being together but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Just an update on the situation. We're still talking and he turned out to be more than "an appointment". I'm actually moving closer to him so we'll see what happens. He's been very responsive and vocal about how he feels about me but we're taking it slow. I'm excited about the prospect of us being together but I don't want to get my hopes up.
Awesome!

Back