Sew-in Weave Challenge, anyone?

Marking my spot. Will put in a new sew-in late august early sept. Fresh for fall. Im taking a 2 mo break after being in a sew-in back to back for one year. I had great length retention. Used the same hair for a year and bleached it 2x.:blush: Could probably re-use it, but I want the hair to be a little longer this time. :grin: For those that are interested, I used lace xclusive virgin indian. I will be using the same hair brand and type again this time around as well.

s2fast4ya
Im interested!
Where do you buy this hair? Is lace xclusive the name of a brand or the name of the vendor? What type of texture or curl does it come with and what about the price? What length do you normally get? Deets please :)

I LOVE this HHJ!!

I'm down! Has anyone ever ordered hair from aliexpress?

I currently have in an install with hair from aliexpress. The hair vendor is queen weave beauty and I ordered the Brazilian loose wave- 16in, 18in, 20 in with a lace closure. The hair has been bleach to lighten to a very light brown and held up pretty well. It has been 2 months since I had it in and I had very minimal shedding- though I sealed my wefts and have just started experiencing minimal tangling. I am not sure I will reuse the hair because of the tangling but will determine once I uninstall and wash and deep condition. The closure has been amazing though. I have ordered from many companies and spent tons of money on hair with worst results so I wanted to try the cheaper hair to compare. All in all it lasted pretty well for this install but I'm ready to take this out ASAP. If you have any other questions let me know.

@s2fast4ya
Im interested!
Where do you buy this hair? Is lace xclusive the name of a brand or the name of the vendor? What type of texture or curl does it come with and what about the price? What length do you normally get? Deets please :)

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Website http://www.lacexclusive.com/

Lace xclusive is the name of the vendor. The patterns are typically, straight, loose wave, deep wave, curly, and types range from indian, peruvian, brazilian, etc. Honestly, I cant keep up with the hair types. The indian hair blends well with my hair when straightened, so I haven't ventured and tried the other hair types. The first time i purchased the hair I bought 3 bundles of 20in. I wasnt aware that youre supposed to buy it in 2-3 diff lengths. Apparently, it looks more natural layered like that, but I didnt have any problem. This time around I bought 18, 20, 22 in. My stylist will bleach it for me and I'm going to have it installed sometime around labor day. I paid $270 for my hair. Which is expensive, but prior to purchasing I was using remi hair from the bss and had to replace it every month, $90-$110 every month just for hair. Granted I wasnt buying any products or other hair related stuff, but it adds up. Very happy with my purchase. although now that Ive discovered LCHF, what I use to spend on my remi hair I now spend on products.. :lachen:

Hope this helps :grin:

Back