Setbacks ARE Set-Ups for a Comeback!

That is great progress. Hopefully I see similar results from chopping off my disgusting ends and weaving up for atleast 4 months.

This is definitely true OP! Great story and I went through something similar. I lost 4 inches when I got my hair braided for a vacation last August and my braider trimmed my braids in the section with my natural hair.:swearing: I essentially lost all my length since joining LHCF and committing myself to longer hair. But I kept up with my regimen, started vitamins and have grown it back in less than 5 months.:grin: Amazing progress and keep it up!!

lilsparkle825 I had a horrible detangling session that thinned my hair out something aweful since I took that pic no even 2 weeks ago :cry4:
I don't even notice it is growing until I take a pic. Right now for 2012 it is thickening time. So Davis thread came on time for me, because I was like what in the world am I going to do with 5 strands of hair. LOL

Not 5 doe... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I set myself back an entire year....its time for me to have a dedicated strong committed comeback.

Thank you so much, ladies! I am really very happy about this!

beautyaddict1913: I actually felt my hair progressing without stretching it! There were little things like I could wear my bun a little lower, my hair in the front would lay down a lot flatter since it finally could reach back in the elastic securely, I stopped having to use as many bobby pins, etc. And then since I cowash my hair so often, I could feel it falling further down on my back when wet as time went on. It was all very exciting for me! :)

Great progress Soror!

I had to do the same thing for my daughter (natural) as her hair was damaged from braids....It took me a minute but I see now that when you stick to the "basics" your hair will flourish!!

davisbr88, we are soooo in the same boat with the setbacks this year.:look: You don't know how happy I am to see your successful comeback!:grin: Keep on doing whatcha doing and you'll be at BSL in no time.:yep:

I'm hoping to at least be back to where I was at the beginning of 2011. This Saturday, we shall see.:perplexed

Back