Serums to seal hair

Oooo! Muffin! You will LOVE:love: Qhemet !

And Good thing: You can Get Samples!:grin:

i agree i have 2 samples of the honey and olive balm and 1 of the burdrock butter. i flat iron 1x weekly so this works well. i cannot use the water base moisturizer after i flat iron. i plan to order reg sizes on black friday!

i agree i have 2 samples of the honey and olive balm and 1 of the burdrock butter. i flat iron 1x weekly so this works well. i cannot use the water base moisturizer after i flat iron. i plan to order reg sizes on black friday!

You too?! Qhemet has taken over LHCF, and I'm the last to know! This won't stand. So, which do you ladies like better, the burdock, the honey, or the amla one (I think those are the names).

You too?! Qhemet has taken over LHCF, and I'm the last to know! This won't stand. So, which do you ladies like better, the burdock, the honey, or the amla one (I think those are the names).

i love the honey and olive balm, moisture and shine plus you dont need much. I have been using my sample jars for about 2 months! in my opinion the alma heavy creme is too heavy for relaxed heads

The Olive Oil and Honey Hydrating Balm is absolutely lovely.:blush: Kind of a Sticky/Gel Consistency but extremely moisturizing. The Burdock Root also very nice and lighter for relaxed hair.

IMO: The Amla is kinda heavy for Relaxed Hair BUT I have found it excellent for Long Term Stretching. And I also Liked the CocoTree Detangling Ghee Deep into my Stretch as well.:yep:

These are all:lick:

SALE NOVEMBER 27th

The Olive Oil and Honey Hydrating Balm is absolutely lovely.:blush: Kind of a Sticky/Gel Consistency but extremely moisturizing. The Burdock Root also very nice and lighter for relaxed hair.

IMO: The Amla is kinda heavy for Relaxed Hair BUT I have found it excellent for Long Term Stretching. And I also Liked the CocoTree Detangling Ghee Deep into my Stretch as well.:yep:

These are all:lick:

SALE NOVEMBER 27th

It's between the olive oil and honey hydrating balm and the burdock root cream. I have weird hair. I have fine strands, but A LOT of hair on my head, so I'm not sure which one would be best. I want something that's really moisturizing, but won't make my hair feel greasy. What do you suggest?

It's between the olive oil and honey hydrating balm and the burdock root cream. I have weird hair. I have fine strands, but A LOT of hair on my head, so I'm not sure which one would be best. I want something that's really moisturizing, but won't make my hair feel greasy. What do you suggest?

One is a "Cream" and one is more of a Hydrating "Gel/Serum/Sticky/Moist" consistency (but not at all "watery", if that makes sense).

2 Totally different products. I would say, if possible, try samples of each?:perplexed It will depend on what you're looking for. $5.50 a peice for 2 oz's and they last a really long time. You won't need much of either in your hair.

Actually, you started this thread because of Serums, so, perhaps you should go with the Balm.

I don't use serums to seal in my moisturizer but after reading some of these posts, I think I might give it a whirl and see how I like it.

I think I reached a decision. I will try both the burdock root cream and the olive & honey hydrating balm (sample sizes, of course). I'll probably wait until black friday to order them. Thanks for your all of your advice ;).

I seal using serums often. Sometimes I just dont feel like being oily, lol. Plus, light but effective serums seal, tame frizz, have UV protection, smell great, and still allow the hair some swang while protecting it. The 2 I use are Organix Coconut Milk Serum and Fantasia I.C. Aloe Daily Serum. Im thinking of trying a serum by L'Oreal or Rusk soon. But the 2 I use get the job done well.

Back