Sera has a hair video

Yum yum yummy hair. She is natural? Im going to try her methods. My flat iron hair doesn't revert quickly but my twist outs do and bantu outs.

Damn I need a maxiglide

I've noticed a lot of naturals use coconut oil before flat ironing. Off to akamuti.co.uk to get some right now :-)

Wow, it takes her forever to detangle and twist just 2 parts in the back. Long hair seems like it takes a lot to handle. Man, I don't think I have the patience to handle so much hair. She also combs her hair with such gentle loving care.., note to self..., I am way too rough with my hair, lol!

wow....detangling on dry NATURAL hair???!!!??? :eek2:

I didn't even know that was possible....
not without losing enough hair to resemble a small squirrel :look:

Wow, it takes her forever to detangle and twist just 2 parts in the back. Long hair seems like it takes a lot to handle. Man, I don't think I have the patience to handle so much hair. She also combs her hair with such gentle loving care.., note to self..., I am way too rough with my hair, lol!

She looks a lot like me when detangling. I'm glad she made this video so I don't feel so alone.

OMG! I had no idea she had video's.

Someone sent me her fotki once saying our hair was similar back when I was thinking of relaxing because my hair was too much to handle. I looked at her album and thought her hair was gorgeous but not really like mine. This video is a godsend because It was like looking at myself doing my hair! The "Wiry" hair in the front and everything. I am not alone. Maybe I will try and detangle my hair dry......That will either go very right or very wrong LOL

Wow her hair is amazing. I dont know im already have no patience for straightening my hair out now and its all differnet lengths the longest is touching the top of my shoulders. So thats scary of what i will do.

BTW whats the link to her fotki?

Last edited:
When I first saw this video, I was SPEECHLESS! :spinning: Just contemplating the amount of time and patience it must have taken to grow (and maintain) 4b/5 hair that long...it boggles the mind! More power to her!

Back