Hey have you guys heard of Ateyaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ateyaaa. She's not only informative and helpful with makeup, but she's adds a bit of humor, which I absolutely love. i watch her almost everyday. Keep it up girl.

oh. my. garsh. her hair swangs like nobody's business! i am SOOOO close to relaxing 100% bone straight, and getting a bob cut like hers!

I really love her. She's found a good compromise between style and health for her hair. Since I've been on LHCF, I've improved the overall health of my hair, but stylewise it's so so :( I keep following my regimen because I have a better retention with it, and that is my goal for the moment. But not everybody likes or wants very long hair hidden behind a bun 24-7 :) Once I hit my goal, I will surely jazz my style up a little bit :)

I agree. And I think her hair looks great.

Since people are giving half the story and I knew it would turn out this way Ill give you the cliff notes version:

Homegirl has great hair, makes videos to show how she got and keeps great hair. The LHCF gurus got up in arms because she has great hair and doesn't do it their way. Raided her Youtube vids to leave comments instructing her what she should do to her hair and how she should make her videos and what people watching the videos should think.

The comments got nasty. Threads that were started that sent LHCFers into Ateyaas videos included members playing the "Her hair looks OK BUT.... ______ (insert lame cover for basically "shes not doing it my way so she's wrong" here)" and some who wont admit it now were just plain rude. Saying her hair was fake, saying all kind of nonsense just because they wanted another Shima to talk about.

To this day every Ateyaa thread crashes, burns, gets abandoned or disappears or all of the above. Ateyaaa made a video response because people (including myself) were messaging her and she saw all those comments and wanted to address the issue. It was in no way badmouthing LHCF. It was addressing all the issues some negative LHCF members kept commenting about.

Hmm, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

:: looks at post #5 ::
:: notes how someone immediately turned this thread around for the negative ::

ETA: And who even gave story details at all? All someone did was post the link to Ateya's video about making things clear. Why come in here talking about people only posting "half" the story?

Last edited:
I love Ateyaa, the last thread about her I stayed as far away as humanly possible, but her hair is swangin.. if I ever bought a convertible I'd LONG for her hair.

Once I get to a certain length I'd love to try her technique sometime for special occasions. She really knows how to get shine and swang and sometimes that's all a girl could really want.

I ain't gotta do what she do everytime I wash my hair, but I might do it occassionally to see if I can get similar results.

I honestly don't get why ladies got so hyped just b/c she gets results but doesn't do "it" the way we do it. Everyone's hair responds differently to different treatments/reggies/products. And she not tryin' to have butt length hair but obviously keeps her hair trimmed at that perfect shoulder length which is really only 2 yr. old (at the most) hair.

If retaining length wasn't an issue for me, bets believe I'd have a flat iron all UP in my head right now!

Last edited:
This is so old. No offense, OP. If you haven't been around to know you just don't know. :)

But I'm so sick of hearing this girl's name on here and BHM. It's like so annoying. :rolleyes:

I don't think she would of posted this thread if she had:grin:

If your so sick and tired of hearing Ateya's name then why did you post in this thread?

I love what Ateyaaa does, like she always states "this is what works for me". I believe she posted her perm day b/c ppl asked how did she do HER perms, not teach me how to apply a perm. I personally think you will overlap to a certain point even going by the directions that come with it. Relaxing your own hair is easy, just make sure you use something on your previously relaxed hair and you will be good. And just b/c someone pays another person to apply a relaxer for them (stylist), that doesnt mean that they wont mess your head up too. But anywho, it works for her and her hair is proven it to be true.

She really did stress that "this is what works for me" numerous times. I guess some peole just didn't understand that.

Girl, some stylist and people still believe you need to bring the relaxer all the way to your ends(already relaxed hair) 1- 2 times a year. Aren't they suppose to know better? I soooo do not agree w/ this:nono:

I love Ateyaaa. She's not only informative and helpful with makeup, but she's adds a bit of humor, which I absolutely love. i watch her almost everyday. Keep it up girl.

Girl me too:grin: I never was really a youtube fan until i saw her vids. I can't get enough of her videos.....I'm addicted:lachen:

Hmm, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

:: looks at post #5 ::
:: notes how someone immediately turned this thread around for the negative ::

ETA: And who even gave story details at all? All someone did was post the link to Ateya's video about making things clear. Why come in here talking about people only posting "half" the story?

:look:

Please... you were one of the posters who came into one of the threads and outright insulted her in the thread that was locked/deleted or wherever it went, btw in case anyone else didn't peep that. :rolleyes: So why come in like we already dont know you dont like the girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back