September 2010.........What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

16 oz wen fig cleansing condish, wen fig oil, wen fig styling creme, wen fig texture balm (not sure wat its for but it came in the kit)

Yes to Cucumbers leave in - works GREAT on my dry hair and NO cones!
Giovanni smooth as silk protein infusion
Giovanni smooth as silk deep moisture shampoo

I'm attempting to move to mostly cone-free products. Now all I need is something to replace my Aussie Moist mixture, and I'll be home free! Until then, I will still be using shampoo with sulfates periodically.

Is fotki virus free now? I have been nervous to go to fotki since I heard of sooo many ladies getting viruses....Cant afford a sick computer....thanks guys!

Giving my hair a treat this winter so I bought Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner yesterday. I bought the huge bottles from Costco so they should last a while!

I didn't know that fotki had viruses. I was visiting fotki often and I didn't get any viruses. I have some serious virus protection on my computer so that's probably why. Thanks for the heads up though.

Is fotki virus free now? I have been nervous to go to fotki since I heard of sooo many ladies getting viruses....Cant afford a sick computer....thanks guys!

Marie Dean

Curly Styling Cream
Coconut Vanilla Creamy Hair Butter
Lemon Yogurt Hair Smoothie
Double Whipped Shea & Mango Hair Butter

Softnfree Gro Healthy Edge Tamer, Shea Butter Hair Treatment, and Olive Oil Cream, Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Gel, Eco Styler Gel for Color Treated Hair

optimum relaxer
organics tea tree and shea butter moisturiser
aphogee 2 min
aphogee 2 step ptotein
ors replenishing pak

I just bought La Coupe Replenish Hydrating Masque at the Super Store tonight. It was on sale for $3.54. I never heard of it before but the description sold me

Luxurious cream treatment deeply repairs critically damaged fragile hair. Enriched with panthenol, avocado and borage oil, viatmins A, C & E and wheat protein which are quickly absorbed, leaving your hair looking and feeling more resilient, shiny and revived. Sunflower seed extract provides colour protection against the sun exposure allowing you to keep your salon colour longer.

There was something else there that stated silk protein but I put it back dam..

ORS hair lotion and some Jheri Curl juice (i suprisngly like this stuff)

Almost forgot......my fav conditioner Moisture Maniac (Buy One get One Free at Regis Salon this month)

Back