Sengschick... i tried

KinksnCurlz

This morning i got up extra early (and was still late for work /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) to try the beehive bun. I did everything you said (even printed out the instructions... LOL) but i couldn't get it to look as good as yours /images/graemlins/cry3.gif it looked like ishh to be honest. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif My hair is too long so i didn't know how to drag it around so it would look presentable and still have that 'bump'. I am going to retry it on the wkend when i have more time...
On a good note, i'll try the braided bun 2morrow morning, i intend on getting up at the crack of dawn /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey CarmelHonee, I tried to do it too and I couldn't even get the hair thingy to stay in my hair. This cannot be done on freshley relaxed flatironed hair. Ouch!!

I really want to do this style because I am going to a formal Holiday party on December 11th and it would go great with my new dress!! Immo keep trying. Maybe I will airdry my hair instead so it can thicken up a little!!

I think that thick hair is a must to pull of Sengschick's buns. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I also tried the beehive bun and did not have much success, even following the instructions to the letter but my hair isn't thick, at least not compared to Sengs it's not. /images/graemlins/nono.gif The braided bun, IMO, is easier. I was able to get that one after the 3rd try. /images/graemlins/look.gif

i agree dsd. That damn thingee kept on gliding thru my hair like a hot comb /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. The first time i did it, it stayed but when I removed it (don't ask) and tried it again, it was willynilly all over the place /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I didn't flat iron it like i said i would but i did rollerset/blow out my roots (a whole 'nother story /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) so it's pretty straight. I'll try it next time using pin curls on air dried hair, hopefully, it'll come out better.
17_1_10.gif

Yes, Sengschick makes some pretty beehives but duplicating that look takes skills. I gave up long ago. :/images/graemlins/perplexed.gif: I figure I can just admire hers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back