Steal My Avatar Hair

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks again Ladies /images/graemlins/Rose.gif. I'm happy it was helpful.

@Nonie: /images/graemlins/kiss.gif, for being so sweet and patient w/me!

@DSD & Pooh: I think you can do this if you have neck length hair, but certainly if you have shoulder length hair. My length has always been in my crown so maybe that's why it looks longer, but it's just 18.5" from hairline to ends now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I have around 17 inches of hair from hairline to ends so I think I may attempt this style.

You all are so kind. It's really not difficult at all. It was done initially by mistake and evolved. I'm a total styling novice, so it's not as intimidating as it may seem once completed. Again, please, please take pics and share if you try it.

I just want to say I tried this and gave up. You really are gifted. So you will just have to do my hair next time I come to town. BTW, I see this as a wonderful style for your wedding.

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say I tried this and gave up. You really are gifted. So you will just have to do my hair next time I come to town. BTW, I see this as a wonderful style for your wedding.

[/ QUOTE ]
What happened? Did you use the comb or a ponytail holder? I'm telling you, I'm not that talented!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

@wedding style: Yeah, but I've already abused it /images/graemlins/nono.gif. The guests would throw the rice @ my head. LOL. They would be so digusted and wonder "why didn't she go and get her hair done!! She wears her hair like that all the time!" LOL. I figure for one freakin' day I can wear it down at least in the back. Now if I had to add a few tracks /images/graemlins/sekret.gif that's between you and me! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wow, this style is beautiful, I would have never guess that's how you did it. It's a very classy and elegant style...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What happened? Did you use the comb or a ponytail holder? I'm telling you, I'm not that talented!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

@wedding style: Yeah, but I've already abused it /images/graemlins/nono.gif. The guests would throw the rice @ my head. LOL. They would be so digusted and wonder "why didn't she go and get her hair done!! She wears her hair like that all the time!" LOL. I figure for one freakin' day I can wear it down at least in the back. Now if I had to add a few tracks /images/graemlins/sekret.gif that's between you and me! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay you know me too well. /images/graemlins/sekret.gifI used a ponytail holder but only because I just relaxed and was nervous about using the comb on my fragile hair. It turned out okay but not like your avi. I may give it a try tonight.

Thanks Kha. I refused to pay some stylist to send me packing w/tons of hair spray and some ridgid mess of a nest that I can't even sleep on. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

@ LG: Yeah, I know you well, because you're just like me. It's too tempting NOT to follow instructions. The holder makes all the difference b/c your hair is loose at the crown. The ponytail holder holds it too tight. Wait until next week after your hair strengthens back up. Plus it's fuller when you have a little kink /images/graemlins/wink.gif .

LOL, that's funny you mention that because it looks like a "salon" style. The fact that you did it yourself and that it's SOFT makes it even more pretty!

I will definitely give this a try...pray for me. I am all thumbs at roller setting. Perhaps I can do this!

Ooh! How fun! I want to try this as soon as I get one of those comb thingies. Great instructions! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Caramel I LOVE your avi!!!!! You two look beautiful!!!

Seng...girl I am going to try but I don;t think I can pull it off...BEAUTIFUl!!

Back