Senghori Shells vs. Aliexpress QHP

rufus12

Hi Ladies,

I am going to be doing Brazilian hair extensions, need hair that will blend in perfectly with relaxed hair. Please give me your input on Senghori Shells and aliexpress QHP which has worked best for you in your experience.:look:

Senghori Shells isn't Brazilian hair, it's Indian Remy that's processed to whatever texture you choose. I've used the Relaxed and Natural Rhythms hair. Have you been to BHM yet? They can get you right with hair suggestions.

Senghori Shells isn't Brazilian hair, it's Indian Remy that's processed to whatever texture you choose. I've used the Relaxed and Natural Rhythms hair. Have you been to BHM yet? They can get you right with hair suggestions.

Your Cheeziness, Thank you for your input, yes, I went to BHM and its a bit overwhelming. I used to get my hair from Adorables in NYC, Spanish wavy/French refined combo. but it tangled so bad. So Senghori is processed not virgin human hair?

@Your Cheeziness, Thank you for your input, yes, I went to BHM and its a bit overwhelming. I used to get my hair from Adorables in NYC, Spanish wavy/French refined combo. but it tangled so bad. So Senghori is processed not virgin human hair?

They do sell regular virgin remy. But their relaxed texture and natural rhythyms is processed. Both are great hairs by the way. I've used them both.

What style are you going for?

Natural Rhythms is GORGEOUS textured hair, but it reacts like straightened natural hair. It will swell and revert when exposed to too much moisture. It straightens, but not stick straight. The curl hold is ok, nothing to write home about, though. Definitely split and seal the tracks because it's a lot of hair.

Relaxed Rhythms is a straighter texture processed to look like bone straight relaxed hair. It's also gorgeous. It air dries straight so all you have to do is curl it if you want to. I've read that you should use a spray or something to encourage the curl to stay.

They do sell regular virgin remy. But their relaxed texture and natural rhythyms is processed. Both are great hairs by the way. I've used them both.

What style are you going for?

Natural Rhythms is GORGEOUS textured hair, but it reacts like straightened natural hair. It will swell and revert when exposed to too much moisture. It straightens, but not stick straight. The curl hold is ok, nothing to write home about, though. Definitely split and seal the tracks because it's a lot of hair.

Relaxed Rhythms is a straighter texture processed to look like bone straight relaxed hair. It's also gorgeous. It air dries straight so all you have to do is curl it if you want to. I've read that you should use a spray or something to encourage the curl to stay.

I want to be able to flat iron the hair straight but when it gets wet for it to have that brazilian type of curl. I will mostly be wearing it out kind of Kimora Lee Simmons type.

Hmmm. Neither one of these textures has that going on. Natural Rhythyms is more of a blow dried natural hair texture. There's no curl, just poof. But, it's very soft. You may want to check into Body Wave hair. It can be straightened or air dried to a lose wave/curl.

Hey rufus!

I was interested in getting the brazilian method extensions too! i've decided to go back to being texlaxed so i need something that will match that texture. i 've seen so many good reviews about senghori shells, but that seems to be back in the "good old day". ive read some reviews over at BHM, and it seems their quality has gone down :( however i havent seen any bad reviews over her at LHC. if you do end up getting them, let me know though!

Back