'self Loving' When You Have A Significant Other

SheenaVee

Is it weird to 'self love':look: when you have a significant other?

It seems that if a woman says she has a toy or 'self loves' and she has a SO people are always like, 'why do you need that when you have the real thing?' Or they assume her man isn't satisfying her or has a small peen or something.

But I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of self love, even if you're in a relationship. And it doesn't always mean the woman isn't satisfied by her SO.

For example:

- What about times when your SO is away or even just out and you get the urge but he's not around?

- Self loving and colouring feel different and the climaxes are different types.
- Sometimes you just want to have the self love type of climax over the other.

I bet people don't find it weird for men in relationships to occasionally jack it.

Thoughts?

man i'm greedy i will get some love then self love in his face *** out of here

sometimes self love is the only way to get back to sleep

Men don't stop self lovin when they get a woman
EXACTLY! Men do this err day. Shoot I self-love all the time. I had a session this morning. I wanted to savor every minute just for myself. DH decided to wake up and watch. I kept going, but I really wanted to be stingy and finish in the shower. devil:

I will never stop self lovin'! My man does a good job, but we don't live together yet and sometimes I need it! Plus, no one knows your body better than you! I think it helped my sex life as I have gotten older because it helped me with expressing what I needed sexually from my partner. The fact that I do it is a turn on for my man!

is this with toys or regula degula fingas
i hate toys but cause of ya'll will do ben wah balls for cooch exercise or jade eggs

I didn't start self-loving until I had an SO. :look: Is that weird?

say what nah? you just had a real dry spell or you move from one so directly to the next cause

like it never said hey i'm alive down here check on me?

Perfect timing. I got all in my feelings when he was self loving.
I did feel some time of way, not gonna lie. :(

Perfect timing. I got all in my feelings when he was self loving.
I did feel some time of way, not gonna lie. :(

Would you mind explaining why? Did he do it while you were home and available? I can see it bothering me in some circumstances where it would bother me, particularly if I were right there.

Back