Sedu Users: What Temp?

Tee, honestly, I'm not trying to hijack your thread. :lol: What program did you use to create your siggy before? I'm so intrigued now. I'm going to have to hunt Mook down.

I used PSP9. They have them in versions 7-9 then the XP etc. You can download a free 30 day trail off the net. I promise you it is easy!

Thanks CDiva!! :grouphug:

To both Deejoy and CDiva, do you notice any burnt smell with it on the highest setting? That is the problem I had with my last flat iron. (you know what I mean) My hair smelled like that all day. (Not good.:()

Ladies, what heat protector are you using??? Biosilk, Chi, Fantasia (pink bottle), or other? TIA!

nope no burnt smell. actually i noticed that once though but it was because my hair was still kinda damp. i learned my lesson: MAKE SURE YOUR HAIR IS DRY COMPLETELY BEFORE FLATIRONING! My fave heat protectant is by Silk Elements (my hair comes out so light and has tons of movement). i use cream press if i want my hair to really behave but it gets more weighed down when i do that.[/quote]

Great post Letitia! I have wanted to know what a safe temp with my sedu would be. everytime I use it with either chi silk infusion or the all natural flat iron creme press from the afro detangler (eklien products) site, I make it a little hotter eventhough my hair gets nice and straight at 200! I have gone past 300 before with no burnt smell:yep: It's my fav toy!:grin:

Back