Sea Kelp: does anyone here take this supplement?

Yes, i take it. It was prescribed by the herbolgist in Philly. His name is Dr.Wyatt and he makes all of his herbs. I take it to help aid in my healthy thyroid function.

thanks ladies!

@ gn1g: you know what I really don't know. last night I was searching for vitamins for hair health and came across sea kelp. If I can find the post/thread I will bump it up for you.

I use it for its iodine content. I use several brands, but the one I use the most is GNC and Nature's Way.

I take this supplement. Has made a difference in my nails and maybe hair too - stronger!:blush:...I take the holland and barrett brand.

I just started taking the vitamin world kind, but I really want to find the leaves myself. If not these, because I read that they are hard to find, then some other kind of sea veggie.

I take 150 mcg. I have been against supplements these days. They all seem to mess up my hormones or something. I read that this one actually helps.

No but it is in my hair conditioner and it is definitely a keeper.:yep:I am definitely going to keep buying this. It is "freeman sea kelp moisturizing conditioner."

Back