Scientific Theories for Hair's Sleekness, Shine, & Swing: Internal, External, or Both

Re: Scientific Theories for Hair's Sleekness, Shine, & Swing: Internal, External, or

Dont mean to hijack:) ... but do u go to Boston everytime to get a retouch there or do u buy it and do it urself?

Im in school up there for 9-10 months so I get my retouches there. When im home during the summer, I get them done with Affirm but its not as good:(

Re: Scientific Theories for Hair's Sleekness, Shine, & Swing: Internal, External, or

Im in school up there for 9-10 months so I get my retouches there. When im home during the summer, I get them done with Affirm but its not as good:(

o i c... I went to thier web site and they have were u can order thier products.. i might keep this in mind.. thanx :)

Hmmm, it might have been revlon from back in the day or mizani that left my underprocessed. Im not 100% happy with affirm as it is kinda drying. The perm I used to correct it and its also the best perm Ive every used is called international textures and its sold exclusively throught the famous Olives salons in boston.

I used that perm when im in boston for school and its gentle and super moisturizing. The corrective she gave me was the bomb and after that my hair was soo much silkier and look incredibly moisturized;) My hair looked dull and dry before that

I also went to the website and saw they had two relaxers: Condition Relaxer #1 for Normal to Resistant Hair and Conditioning Relaxer #2 for Delicate and Color Treated Hair. Which one do you use? And do you know if you have to be liscensed in order to buy the relaxer online? Thanks so much!

Very useful info. Excellent thread!

Back