Scared to buy products? =S

Rikku

Is anyone else like this? ^^; I am very worried about buying too many products and becoming a product junkie xD with starting my hair journey and all I see so many products mentioned I don't want to end up trying everything on my hair, so I just went with traycee's homemade and simple moisturizer and dr bronners soap for shampoo ^^

I'm not scared to buy products .I just get tired of trying different products to see what will give my hair the moisture that it needs.

I'm scared. I don't know where to start. My stash has already grown so big and I still haven't found what works for me. How do you all decide to try some of the products you buy? There's so many product reviews on here daily. How do you just decide!!!

I think we dont give a product a chance, we try it once or twice and bam we stop using it and were on to the next big thing.

The best thing you can do is take inventory of what you have that didnt work for your hair, look at the ingredients. Determine if their is a pattern of the same ingredients in those products that your buying. Be conscious of what your buying so you dont end up with a mini BSS.

I think one of the best things to do is to buy or try to sample a lot of products to save money until you find what you like. But the ladies on this board have some many great recommendations for products

where can I get sample sizes? I'm looking to purchase some high end hair products and I don't want to buy and not like.

If a product didn't work for you, it's important to be patient and try it out again and again....so you can be sure. Because I started out hating some products and then ended up liking them, also with some products, you see results with continued use.
Also, if you are going through a million products and nothing is working, your technique and ritual may be lacking.
OP, don't be afraid to buy products, it's part of the fun, but just research before you buy.

which products? there is a product exchange forum on here and people do buy products from each other...so if you don't like something you can sell it

where can I get sample sizes? I'm looking to purchase some high end hair products and I don't want to buy and not like.

Im not sure which products brand your wanting to try. I would suggest googling brands and going to their websit to check for Sample Sizes.

Back