Sanaa Lathans Hair was Beautiful on Oprah today!!

SparklingFlame

My goodness but her hair was gorgeous!!!! When she walked out my jaw hit the floor!! I don't know what kind of relaxer she uses or what products, but her hair was awesome! Did anybody watch Oprah today?

It was gorgeous...It looked like she had a great blow-out after her relaxer...Nice and shiny...

Krissy if you go to Oprah.com you can see the clip of the show with her. Her hair was BANGING, I mean totally GAWGOUS :yep:

I was also drooling over her hair. Eventhough I think she has pieces added for fullness, it was still soooo pretty and so was she. :yep:

Yes, I saw the show and she and her hair are gorgeous. I had NO idea that she is so pretty.:eek: She looked better on that show than any movie she's ever been in.

Too bad Simon Baker is married, they would be an adorable couple in real life.:grin:

MizAvalon said:
Yes, I saw the show and she and her hair are gorgeous. I had NO idea that she is so pretty.:eek: She looked better on that show than any movie she's ever been in.

Too bad Simon Baker is married, they would be an adorable couple in real life.:grin:
Yes, Sanaa and her hair are truly gorgeous. And yes, too bad he is married. Even the audience sighed when he announced he was.:)

secretdiamond said:
OMG!!! :love: I was drooling over her hair!!!! It looked soooo healthy and thick!! :love:
it may have been a weave. I want to know what she does. Gosh her hair was beatiful.

For some reason I thought that she had a press n curl. I distinctly remember several scenes in Love and Basketball when her hair was distinctly natural.

I was drooling over her hair, makeup and skin...just simply flawless...it was so so beautiful and my mom and i just kept trying to see where the weave couldve been added...but she had some pieces in but her hair looked so healthy...and i always loved Sanaa's makeup because she never overdoses on putting on too much make up and looking over made....i love her demeanor because its more like a calm and down to earth energy that she gives off...even though i know there was a thread not too long ago saying that she has to play certain types of roles...between her and Gabrielle Union they are my favorites...and i didnt like some of the characters Gabrielle Union played but have grown to like her....

Plenty706 said:
it may have been a weave. I want to know what she does. Gosh her hair was beatiful.
I thought so too, just because she mentioned that on the way over, on the plane, the guy she strred with tried to touch her hair and she did the "bob and weave (no pun intended) thing, and mentioned something about it (what..I forgot)

Back