Sabino Moisture Block

ackee walk

Hey ladies,

I e-mailed Diane Sabino and got us another discount. Unfortunately, it is not as much as before, but it's something. It's for 20% off. So for all of you who wanted to try it, here's the discount for LHCF members: LONGHAIR37296

There's a little box for the discount on the first page of the shopping cart. Make sure to mention LHCF in the part of the order form that asks "where did you hear about us from?"

Enjoy :)

I just got an email from Sabino asking whether I received my samples yet (even though I got those back during the fall). Anyway, they said if I answered the survey they sent me, I could get 25% off.

So, if you have gotten samples;check your email.

HTH

BTW

I asked about other sites that have sabino and this is the email I received. This is in reference to other sites having sabino with the exception of the salons they sell to:
I do not sell to them and have no idea where they are getting "Moisture Block" (our creation) and thus can not guarantee it.
Looking into new promo...will get back to you shortly:)

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Suite 36
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247 office
(480) 905-1887 fax
[email protected]
www.sabinohair.com
----- Original Message -----

Guess the promo came out already. I'm sure they emailed me too, as they stay on top of stuff, but it's great to know they are still offering us something! I wonder how long it'll last?

BTW

I asked about other sites that have sabino and this is the email I received. This is in reference to other sites having sabino with the exception of the salons they sell to:
I do not sell to them and have no idea where they are getting "Moisture Block" (our creation) and thus can not guarantee it.
Looking into new promo...will get back to you shortly:)

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Suite 36
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247 office
(480) 905-1887 fax
[email protected]
www.sabinohair.com
----- Original Message -----

Guess the promo came out already. I'm sure they emailed me too, as they stay on top of stuff, but it's great to know they are still offering us something! I wonder how long it'll last?

The promo just came out last night. Haven't yet heard from Diane as to how long it will last.

oo that is an even better discount. unfortunately, i did not got any samples or an e-mail. so, i'll be missing out on that extra 5% off

I just got an email from Sabino asking whether I received my samples yet (even though I got those back during the fall). Anyway, they said if I answered the survey they sent me, I could get 25% off.

So, if you have gotten samples;check your email.

HTH

I just got my Amazon SMB and it looks legit. At the back of the bottle it has the company's information.
"Manufactured For:
Sabino International, LLC
www.sabinohair.com"

Hmmm!! Plus both bottles have this stock# 8 39502 00000 9
Ah well! :ohwell:

Hey ladies,

I e-mailed Diane Sabino and got us another discount. Unfortunately, it is not as much as before, but it's something. It's for 20% off. So for all of you who wanted to try it, here's the discount for LHCF members: LONGHAIR37296

There's a little box for the discount on the first page of the shopping cart. Make sure to mention LHCF in the part of the order form that asks "where did you hear about us from?"

Enjoy :)
Just passed it on to a friend. Thanks again for the heads up. And thanks you guys for explaining the difference betweent the 20 percent discount and 25.

I would love to arrange for Victor to come on this board and have a sort of Q&A session with those who'd like to participate. Do you guys think that would be a good idea? Perhaps we can get the moderators to set it up and invite him.

I don't know if the moderators would do that but who knows, why not give it a try? Lots of people have posted emails from victor to them, so I think with research, we have tons of info from him. Plus he answers all emails in detail...however I'd love to hear what you come up with.

On another note I wonder how long they'll keep this new 20 percent discount? I hope it's for a while, so I can order some more in March/Aprilish (I've been sharing and I'll probably be out of it by then). We'll see. Maybe they can keep this as a running discount, but you never know. I might just break down and buy another just in case.

Sorry I should have clarified what I meant. I tried the discount and it is expired. I will probably order from Peninsula Beauty or Amazon. So far they have the lowest price including shipping.

I want to get some, does any one know how I would go about getting samples of the product? Do I just send her an email?

Call Sabino International, LLC and request a sample. Diane and Victor would more than happy to assist you with a free sample.

The discount code is also working now.

Thanks for the code! Just bought my SMB :D I'm preparing for my first ever successful flat iron in April. Next purchase will be my Solia... anybody got a coupon code for folica.com? lol

Thanks for the code! Just bought my SMB :D I'm preparing for my first ever successful flat iron in April. Next purchase will be my Solia... anybody got a coupon code for folica.com? lol

oh, so the discount isn't up?

sistawithsumthin (sp?), try it again

I am going to flat iron soon I am natural I am not familiar with heat protectants. I am into better hair care and my hair is healthy thus far as a natural. I use leave in conditioner and either oyin burnt sugar or JBCO to flat iron with. Can you ladies provide assistance how I would incorporate Sabino into my method and how do some of you ladies use this?

Back