If you want to try Sabino @ 30%off, better do it by Nov. 30th!

Off to order some Sabino! :D :D :D

Thanks for your reviews luckiestdestiny! I am also a napptural with 3c/4a hair and I haven't straighten in years. I hope I love my results as much as you did!

HHG! :D

I haven't straightened my hair since my big chop...I was looking back at my pictures when I choped, and I mean I had 1/2 an inch, WOW :shocked, what progress I have made!!

I will not straighten until I get all my products line up and the first on the list was the SMB !! Then next is the FHI Runway Iron. I want to start off using the right products to ensure the health of my hair because we have been through a lot together over the past couple of years :lol:

Oh snapple, I didn't know this offer was going to expire...I'll order in the morning. I am in the bed now but I'm glad I didn't :sleep2: on this offer...

Thanks OP :up:
...2 minutes later...
I'm going to have to go back and read through all the threads about the SMB

Does it cause build up over time?
35 minutes after that...
I ordered 2 !! :clap:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I thought you were in bed and going to order in the AM! It was calling you, wasn't it! You just HAD to get OUT OF YOUR BED and ORDER RIGHT THEN!:lachen::lachen: We need a 12-step program.:lachen::lachen:

Is that a braided bun I see in your avatar? How cute! I am constantly in braids, when I'm not flat ironing (really my only two looks are braids or straight to minimize manipulation). I'm totally going to copy this idea! BTW you're going to love Sabino. :yep:
I actually haven't tried a braided bun yet. That bun is a pony divided into fourths and pinned down, sort of like a 4-leaf clover. The pic isn't real clear. It's cute IRL though, if I do say so myself.:look:

...2 minutes later...

35 minutes after that...

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I thought you were in bed and going to order in the AM! It was calling you, wasn't it! You just HAD to get OUT OF YOUR BED and ORDER RIGHT THEN!:lachen::lachen: We need a 12-step program.:lachen::lachen:
<snif> <snif> I can quit anytime I want...

This was a planned binge....

Okay:

Step One... We admited that we are powerless of hair products and that our lives have become unmanageable.

Step Two.... Came to realize that a Power greater than ourselves is going to need to restore us to sanity before we fill up all our cabinets with hair products!!

:lol:

<snif> <snif> I can quit anytime I want...

This was a planned binge....

Okay:

Step One... We admited that we are powerless of hair products and that our lives have become unmanageable.

Step Two.... Came to realize that a Power greater than ourselves is going to need to restore us to sanity before we fill up all our cabinets with hair products!!

:lol:
:lachen::lachen:

BTW I noticed that you asked earlier if there was any buildup. I haven't had any. But I also clarify every once in a while, so maybe that's why.

I actually haven't tried a braided bun yet. That bun is a pony divided into fourths and pinned down, sort of like a 4-leaf clover. The pic isn't real clear. It's cute IRL though, if I do say so myself.:look:
Either way, very cute. Maybe I'll just have to invent a braided one, for variety, or try yours with braids.

Last edited:
Back