S/O: What kind of engagement ring do you want?

I'm in love with this one
il_570xN.560777509_63gh.jpg

I knew i wanted a unique setting and a round center stone thats not too big on my 4.25/4.5 finger and thats what i got. Something that wouldnt look gaudy or like a cocktail ring and believable. :lol: He designed it and im absolutely in love with it.

I now want a ring with a different center stone. Unfortunately, i think rubies are ugly(my birth stone :() so now i have to figure out what type of stone i want. The blue sapphire posted above is stunning.
Im about to be Arcadia #2 LOL

I knew i wanted a unique setting and a round center stone thats not too big on my 4.25/4.5 finger and thats what i got. Something that wouldnt look gaudy or like a cocktail ring and believable. :lol: He designed it and im absolutely in love with it.

I now want a ring with a different center stone. Unfortunately, i think rubies are ugly(my birth stone :() so now i have to figure out what type of stone i want. The blue sapphire posted above is stunning.
Im about to be Arcadia #2 LOL

That's about the same size ring I wear. You must have baby hands too.

:look: I just told SO yesterday that I found my perfect ring.

He said "thats nice, I haven't found your perfect ring yet"

Owned. :lol:

He doesn't want to me to just pick and know what I'm going to get, so I guess it's going to be a surprise for me -_-. We had a look through styles and he disliked the same styles that I do (ostentatious), so fingers crossed.

:look: I just told SO yesterday that I found my perfect ring.

He said "thats nice, I haven't found your perfect ring yet"

Owned. :lol:

He doesn't want to me to just pick and know what I'm going to get, so I guess it's going to be a surprise for me -_-. We had a look through styles and he disliked the same styles that I do (ostentatious), so fingers crossed.

:lachen: OWNED.

I just want a simple white gold solitaire ring. It can be round, princess cut, square, but I HATE marquise cut rings.

attachment.php

I just designed my engagement/wedding ring with my SO. Thanks BEAUTYU2U for posting this pic. I incorporated our birth stones with a slight variation and he :love: the idea and things its both beautiful & wonderful

Now lets see if i will get the ring i want.

Back