Round Two At Miss Jessie's Salon Coming Soon

so1913

It's been SIX MONTHS since my last Curve visit, and I haven't had a trim since!!! Back in early March, when I thought about booking an appointment, April was booked. So I booked for May 15th. Found out my mom's graduation (masters) was that weekend, so changed it to May 20th. Forgot I have to travel out of town with the group of girls I work with, so wanted to change it to the end of May. Completely forgot that one of my line sisters is getting married Memorial Day weekend. So got pushed to June 3rd.

Talking with my manager (who is a regular and pic is on the site) she mentioned that she had an appointment for next Saturday for color. I say "I can't go until June :-(" She says "You want my appointment? I think I'm going to let my color grow out..." So I say "If you cancel, I'll take your spot!" Soooo, I'm in there! Six months deprived of a fresh trim, and I'm excited!

So I'll be back with updated Curve, I mean "Miss Jessie" photo's in about 2 weeks. The cut is growing out nicely, so I can't wait to see the results of the shaping with a little more length.

Now can I borrow a dollar cause this wasn't factored into my budget this month, LOL!

Ok, no real purpose of this post just to share my excitement cause I thought I was never gonna make it there!

Last edited:
bluebearfanatic said:
I can't believe its so hard to get an appointment...goodness...lol your hair is so pretty so1913..can't wait to see your pics!

I think it was so hard because I try to get weekend appointments, those of course fill up quickly!

Wow, they must be amazing at what they do to be booked up that far in advance!:eek:

Can't wait to see your pictures.:)

tropicexotic said:
I'm living vicariously thru u and ur trips there, so I can't wait to read about it!! I hope everything goes well. :)

LOL! I'll be sure to share! I NEED the trim/cut badly!!!

MizAvalon said:
Wow, they must be amazing at what they do to be booked up that far in advance!:eek:

Can't wait to see your pictures.:)

Yeah, it's good to set an appointment a month before you are trying to go in to better your chances at getting the appointment you want or even an appointment at all!

NewYorkgyrl said:
I love your hair and I can not wait to be natural. How long did you transition?

Thank you! My transition lasted about 16 months. I've been completely natural for 2 years now.

It just occurred to me that u were the one that I read the jamaican lime leave in.:eek: THANK U! I've gotten many compliments thanks to that product.:) What other products can u recommend? Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!:notworthy

XXXtacy said:
How long does the style last?

Are you hooked on Ms Jessie's salon??

Because my hair is natural, it lasts maybe 2 to 3 days. I do plan to go again for my next trim.

Back