Rollersettign question

Tonya

Ok...ladies.

I am pretty good at roller setting I just do not understand how to get the rollers to stay tight?
How exactly do you clip them?

By the way and pointers on how to roll the flexirods for a pretty comeout? I attempted this and thwe outcome was a mess. Any suggestions?

Are you using the silver clips for your roller sets? I use the silver clips. It was difficult at first (a long while ago), but now they're so easy for me to use. It's hard for me to actually type how to get the roller to remain tight (much easier to show, of course). But the website that someone listed earlier http://www.geocities.com/qreusgurl/Index.html
explains it. HTH.

As far as the flexi rods, I haven't used them in a while. When I did use them, I would get great spiral curls. When you use these rollers, you should roll the hair spiral like on the rods (which is why the rods are long). If you roll the hair without rolling it spiral like, most likely it won't come out right. HTH.

Tonya,

I have a picture of someone getting their hair flexiroded. I don't think this address will work on this forum but I'll try. If it doesn't work. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send the picture to you.

C:\WINNT\Profiles\pmichael.000\Desktop\Styles\Flexi Rods.jpg

Okay ladies, you should be getting e-mail soon if you haven't already. I was at work so I'm just getting back to your posts.

I also use silver clips. I use long 'duckbill' clips. I think others use the smaller ones. I use the clips to hold the snap on tops snug to the rollers and I use 2(one from each side to hold my hair on really large rollers(without the snap on tops). Tie a hair net over your rollers as soon as you are done to keep them from coming loose.

Back