roller set: i need help!

Jadore_tay

ok i know exactly how to roller set using a mohawk setting but my question is how do i make my hair come out soft?
it always comes out hard for some reason. after i washing use salerm 21 b5 as a leave in and plain water. no matter what i do it comes out hard..please help im washing my hair this evening

i use Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol as a deep conditioner or patene relaxed and natural conditioner

what is B&B?

As little porduct as possible. Setting Lotions are evil, always dilute them. I use a leave-in and serum

Tay, I too use Salerm 21 and cold water when rollersetting, but my hair comes out soft. How much Salerm are you using? You only need a little to detangle. I add it to each section, but I only use a little drop.

In fact, I add a little dab on the table, then tap the comb in the middle on both sides, then dip it into my water cup and then detangle. So, the Salerm is still diluted. Salerm also has protein in it; so using too much can certainly make your hair hard.

The conditioner may be the problem, may need to clarify, and it may be overcry if that makes sense. Like the dryer maybe too high or too hot.

Tay, I too use Salerm 21 and cold water when rollersetting, but my hair comes out soft. How much Salerm are you using? You only need a little to detangle. I add it to each section, but I only use a little drop.

In fact, I add a little dab on the table, then tap the comb in the middle on both sides, then dip it into my water cup and then detangle. So, the Salerm is still diluted. Salerm also has protein in it; so using too much can certainly make your hair hard.

thanks so much girl i jus used this method and it worked wonders. u are my hair saver 4 the day :lachen:

Back