Review: Who's using Redken All Soft Heavy Cream and Extreme Anti Snap

It~Can~Grow

and loving it? If so, why do you love and how can you tell it's working?

Thank you for the review.

Since someone tempted me with the JCPenny coupon, I thought I'd give the Anti Snap a try and wanted to know about the cream since it just sounds yummy :lick:

LadyKaypnyc

Would you compare the HC with Biolage Balm in regards to treament?

Thank you

There's a young lady in the office who's natural, and I over heard her mention that she's having a ton of breakage and thought about 'anti-snap'.

I mentioned, already, that she should start DCing w/heat. She asked how long I DC'd and when I said an hour, she asked me to keep the pipe at home. :look: ...I told her she you could get away with 20 minutes :ohwell:

Thanks, again

Last edited:
LadyKaypnyc

So, could you compare the HC wtih Biolage Balm in regards to treament?

Thank you

There's a young lady in the office who's natural, and I over heard her mention that she's having a ton of breakage and thought about 'anti-snap'.

I mentioned, already, that she should start DCing w/heat. She asked how long I DC'd and when I said an hour, she asked me to keep the pipe at home. :look: So, I said you could get away with 20 minutes :ohwell:

Thanks, again

I DC for an hour too, if she's natural, she should as well, that's why her hair is breaking...oh well, you tried:spinning:

I never tried Biolage products, so I can't compare, sorry!

Oh, I love antisnap, it really works, my hair feels strong and thick after I use it.

So, could you compare the HC wtih Biolage Balm in regards to treament?
I use both (HC and the Balm) and they're different to me. The Biolage is more moisturizing. I loooove the way my hair feels after HC, pure softeness and slip but my ends are not moist...not dry but I still feel like I need a bit more moisture. I still love Redken though :yep:

I use both. The Heavy Cream makes my hair soooo soft. After I rinse it out, and I run my hands over my hair...it just feels so moist and lush. And it stays that way for days.

The Anti-Snap I think has a cumulative effect. I've been using it for about three months since I went to Ulta and talked to one of their stylists--she recommended it for my breakage issues. The first month I used it every time I washed (once a week), and since then I've used it every other time. I definitely have noticed a slowing of breakage since I started using it. It makes me nervous to use it every wash.

OMG! This post is right on time.

I actually was trying to do research on the Anti-snap and was trying to find a good moisturizer.

I will be heading to Ulta TODAY!!!

Thanks ladies.

JC Penny's has the liters off all Soft in a set for $30.00. So I got the shampoo and conditioner to mix w/ my extreme conditioner. I got the anti-snap replica from Sally's. I like the line b/c it has cermides.

I realy like the Anti Snap:yep: it left my air dried hair soooo soft. I just started using it.
I dont have breakage and my splits are few but I bought it for prevention so I can just trim once or twice a year for eveness.

The Heavy Cream was nice but not as great as Kenra MC so I wont buy it again once its gone

Back