Review: VITALFAN Hair Vitamins

Christelyn

Hey girls, I've been seeing a lot of inquiries lately about hair vitamins. I recently purchased hair vitamins from Rene Furterer because I like the other products so much and thought I might as well give them a try. Well, I've only been taking them for about four days and already I see a difference in the STRENGTH of my hair, meaning less breakage and more elasticity. Now mind you, I have fine, 4a hair that is usually very weak, so I really have to be careful about breakage if I want length.

Well after taking the vits for a few days and then washing, I picked up a shed hair with a root ball and stretched it to see if it would snap under just a slight pressure as usual. NO. That hair was putting up a fight!!! :lachen: I mean, it took some effort to snap it. Of course it's too early to gauge on growth, but it is ALREADY HELPING ME RETAIN through building strength.

http://a248.g.akamai.net/7/248/8278...m/assets/dyn/product/P113610/P113610_hero.jpg

Details Below:
Vitalfan Antichute Thin Hair
Vitalfan nutritional supplements help combat various imbalances of the scalp, hair, and skin. Dry extract of Cardamine, rich in amino acids, promotes keratin production and stimulates the scalp circulation. Hair growth is strengthened by vitamin B8, and extract of curbicia and zinc sulphate help regulate sebaceous secretions in the scalp. (Irregular sebum secretion is an aggravating factor for hair loss.) Hair structure and vitality are strengthened by vitamins PP and B6, as Vitamins A and E provide essential dietary supplementation for the hair. Together, they help protect and improve the hair's condition and restore vitality and suppleness through stimulation.

Are you sure that something else can't be attributed to the recent strength of your hair?

I'v always been under the impression that vitamins affect the hair that's growing from the inside, not the hair that's already on the head? Or maybe I learned something new today. :grin:

I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Sounds like you are on to something. I would probally use it for a good month to make sure that it is actually the product. It could be the vitamin taking a kickstart on some other good things already going on in your body. To truely "know" if something works on its own, I use it by itself for awhile. If it is "good" than you can jump start it with another product.

I sure hope it works....please come back and keep us updated. I am not on the market right now for a new supplement but it sure would be good if I had a good back up.

Are you sure that something else can't be attributed to the recent strength of your hair?

I'v always been under the impression that vitamins affect the hair that's growing from the inside, not the hair that's already on the head? Or maybe I learned something new today. :grin:

I'm sure someone else will chime in.

I thought so too; however, on the box they show a clinical study done that reflected an 82% difference in strength and growth. I've looked on the bottles of many-a-box and haven't seen those kind of results. As a writer/reporter myself, I always that this with a grain of salt. Yes, I am doing other things as well, like eating better and taking in more protein. However, I didn't see a marked reduction in breakage and elasticity. I'm going to take it religiously until Thanksgiving until I get my hair done at the salon for my special occasion reveal!

Back