Review on the whole line "as i am"

Lilmama1011, I swear buy the AIA Coconut Co Wash! It has slip, so you can detangle w/o using a rinse out condish. It smells good! Also, it's cheap! In August, I bought three jars for $14.19 that's $4.73 a jar on sale, plus I had a $10 off B-Day coupon. I had to buy some other odds and ends to make my purchase $20 pre-tax for the coupon to work, but I walked out the store only spending $10.93 including tax. :happydance: I want to try the cleansing pudding, but I can't justify the purchase right now.

I'll watch the video when I'm done watching Breaking Bad, or in the a.m. if I get sleepy.

ETA: the AIA Coconut Co wash has three co-surfacants, so your scalp and hair will be clean.

Last edited:
Lilmama1011, I swear buy the AIA Coconut Co Wash! It has slip, so you can detangle w/o using a rinse out condish. It smells good! Also, it's cheap! In August, I bought three jars for $14.19 that's $4.73 a jar on sale, plus I had a $10 off B-Day coupon. I had to buy some other odds and ends to make my purchase $20 pre-tax for the coupon to work, but I walked out the store only spending $10.93 including tax. :happydance: I want to try the cleansing pudding, but I can't justify the purchase right now.

I'll watch the video when I'm done watching Breaking Bad, or in the a.m. if I get sleepy.

ETA: the AIA Coconut Co wash has three co-surfacants, so your scalp and hair will be clean.

ooo sounds great definitely trying it MileHighDiva

MileHighDiva where did you get it at such a cheap price?

I didnt like the AIA coconut cowash. It made my hair dry and there wasnt much slip for me. But it did work great to remove buildup and clean my scalp.

Didn't watch the video yet. But I have tried most of the line and use quite a few products from this line.

My hair doesn't like coconut products. The cowash worked OK but my hair prefers the pudding. I love the leave-in and it is my staple. The conditioner was good. I didn't make it a staple but it did work nicely on my hair. I like both the gel and the twist defining cream. I have or would repurchase the Cleansing Pudding, Leave-In, Twist Defining Cream and gel.

I didnt like the AIA coconut cowash. It made my hair dry and there wasnt much slip for me. But it did work great to remove buildup and clean my scalp.

ITA - I really had high hopes but it stripped my hair and made my curls frizzy.

I am back to co-washing with TJ Tea Tree and Mint

I liked the cowash, especially for the price. I'd like to try the jelly and the double butter cream.

I liked the cowash, especially for the price. I'd like to try the jelly and the double butter cream.

SO tried to double butter cream and didn't do anything for his hair. He said the label was to highly priced for that crap and he could find regular bss products with bs that worked better on his hair veesweets did you try it yet?

I love the coconut cowash! It's one of my all time favorite product only second to Devacurl One conditioner. No matter how dry and crusty my hair is when I get in the shower, the coconut cowash always leaves my hair feeling soft and supple. Major hit.

The double butter cream was pointless. The consistency was surprisingly thinner than I expected and it wasn't moisturizing on wet or dry hair. It did absoloutely nothing other than crush hopes I had of what it could have been.

I love the coconut cowash! It's one of my all time favorite product only second to Devacurl One conditioner. No matter how dry and crusty my hair is when I get in the shower, the coconut cowash always leaves my hair feeling soft and supple. Major hit.

The double butter cream was pointless. The consistency was surprisingly thinner than I expected and it wasn't moisturizing on wet or dry hair. It did absoloutely nothing other than crush hopes I had of what it could have been.

I felt the same way. I thought it would have been thicker and creamier. Hopefully they will reformulate it. I think with a few tweaks it could be a good product.

Yup me too!!!

If someone would like my full jar just pm me :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF, so please be so kind as to ignore any typos that may slip through. ;-)

The gel is pretty good. I can't give a solid review just yet, but I do find it to be a keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back