RESULTS OF MY FIRST WASH N' GO!

bravenewgirl87

Hey,
I'm not one for wash n' gos. I usually blow my fro out to full length. Well, I had to go to the salon for press and I had just rinsed my hair. I didn't have time to be cute. So, just lightly towel-dried, applied Qhemet Biologics moisturizers and went out the door. Whatya think?

http://tinyurl.com/yjyfzcl

Attachments

• PIC_1104.jpg
    PIC_1104.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 234
  • PIC_1101.jpg
    PIC_1101.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 197
  • PIC_1105.jpg
    PIC_1105.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 211
I dunno. I guess I always thought my hair looked like it washed then went? I'm actually going to consider doing this more often, considering that I have a lot of heat damage.

You should, dress it up with some hair accessories and you'd be too cute!:grin:
I'm actually doing wash-n-gos because I have a patch on my nape that is heat damaged. It is helping a lot.

You should, dress it up with some hair accessories and you'd be too cute!:grin:
I'm actually doing wash-n-gos because I have a patch on my nape that is heat damaged. It is helping a lot.
You're lucky. You only have a patch. I don't even know what my hair will look like once I wash my press. I think maybe a henna/ayurveda mix might help restore the texture. Any suggestions?

oh man i like it. it's cute!!! I'm surprised it's not something you normally do. I wish you had a flower on one side of your head tho. PS i like ur avatar pic hehe cute.

Back