Relaxer suggestions

Nicole-27

Can anyone suggest a relaxer for me? I think the last I used was Gentle Treatment. I've us ORS in the past and I remember the beautician saying that was not good for my hair. There's so many out there; I don't know which to choose. I'm not going to a salon, I'll just have my sister put it in.

Any suggestions???

i'm also on a journey to find a good relaxer. lst time i relaxed i use ORS and it's breaking my hair. i'm in the process of trying to repair the damages. i heard good things about Affirm and Mizani. i will try Mizani this weekend.

Sassygoddess said:
i'm also on a journey to find a good relaxer. lst time i relaxed i use ORS and it's breaking my hair. i'm in the process of trying to repair the damages. i heard good things about Affirm and Mizani. i will try Mizani this weekend.

I haved used ors and really didnt like it.My hair was dry and a bit stiff looking.

For at home relaxers i have gotten really good results from soft and beautiful botanicals.My hair is soft,shiny and bouncy after this relaxer.

I have used affirm but it was to harsh for my hair type(3c/4a) making my hair to straight and a bit lifeless.

My first relaxer was Gentle Treatment and I believe it caused my hair to thin, I've mainly used TCB Bone straight Lye relaxer and never had a probably, but my last touch-up I tried to use Organics by Afica's Best No-Lye relaxer, a big :naughty: , it was the worst. I tried Vitale Life N Body Lye relaxer on my daughter and I loved the results. :D

I've been using Phyto. Its gentle, doesn't burn or smell and my hair is in better shape. I used to use Gentle Treatment and I had a lot of breaking.

I use Motions Moisturizing Relaxer (mild) and I love it. My hair feels nice after I use it. It is a lye relaxer. I've read that no-lye relaxers are bad for your hair.

ive used alot of relaxers..mostly no-lye..when i tried to use lye the Affirm mild it made my hair so very dry...I dont have a particular one that i perfer...I like to use the kiddie relaxers..they always get my hair straight enough...Just for Me, Kids African Pride, PCJ...I also have use phyto index I...is good its just too expensive for me...
ORS and SoftnBeautiful(this was a long time back) I used TCB naturals and my hair broke off so so bad and came out.....

Back